drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » Track Title Change
Go to the bottom of this page Track Title Change
Author
optikal_assassin optikal_assassin is a male
|da jungle snipa|

images/avatars/avatar-3214.jpg

Registration Date: 18-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

I know this was a stupid thing on my part and now i see it all the time it irritates the hell outta me. could the mighty chronic change the name of my recent track "steakout(jungle snipah remix)" to just that without the Optikal Assassin in the front of it since my forum name already shows up in front of it and looks like this now -> optikal_assassin - Optikal Assassin - Steakout ( Jungle Snipah Remix)

i guess i made this harder than needs be but i just want it to say optikal_assassin - steakout (jungle snipah remix) if thats possible without having to completely reupload the tune?

thanks in advance! Rinse

__
Jungle Snipa on MySpace

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by optikal_assassin: 24-01-2007 05:15.

24-01-2007 05:14
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

OK I can do that when I get home, no problem!

If I forget just send me a PM Wink

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
24-01-2007 12:17 Homepage of thechronic
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

There you go mate

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
24-01-2007 13:52 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Solved problems & fulfilled wishes » Track Title Change