drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » New Producer useing reasons, any help welcome
Go to the bottom of this page New Producer useing reasons, any help welcome
Author

Registration Date: 23-01-2007

had reason 3 for about a month now, doing music production at college and understand all the effects basics and roughly how to use reason. started trying to make my own music, but i get stuck. anyone will to offer me help on anything such as genral tips, or ideas on how to come up with basslines and melodys they will be more than welcome. add me on msn if you want

thanks in advance

msn: childs.jack@gmail.com
23-01-2007 19:40
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

for all I know you could be a homicidal maniac spamming in forums and preying over their victims using msn

lol nah. but for people to be sure what youre on to, register as a producer by providing at least five reviews on tunes here

read about it here How to register as a producer and upload tunes to the site

then you can upload yer choons and we can start disecting your stuff to little pieces Devil

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by cynik: 23-01-2007 20:58.

23-01-2007 20:57 Homepage of cynik
J-Damage J-Damage is a male

"The reviews need to be at least 100 words."

i cant do 100 words as i suck at english (writing ect), but ill give a basic review and do the other stuff (Y) but i can assure u im not a mainiac Huh
23-01-2007 21:07
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by J-Damage
... but i can assure u im not a mainiac Huh

ROFL He was kidding Big Grin hahah... gave me a good laugh after such a long time.

Anyway, the thing with the word count (100 words) - it means that you should thoroughly examine the tune, its upliftings and downfalls, the quality of sound, the quality of ideas, etc... which should take up about 100 words (and more), that's for sure.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
23-01-2007 21:11 Homepage of Muad'Dib
J-Damage J-Damage is a male

quote:
Originally posted by Muad'Dib
quote:
Originally posted by J-Damage
... but i can assure u im not a mainiac Huh

ROFL He was kidding Big Grin hahah... gave me a good laugh after such a long time.

Anyway, the thing with the word count (100 words) - it means that you should thoroughly examine the tune, its upliftings and downfalls, the quality of sound, the quality of ideas, etc... which should take up about 100 words (and more), that's for sure.

dose it have to be, or is that just a guide, because im 17 and only just learning so with the whole quality think, i couldent tell. but i can pick out good pointes and bad points

also i knew he was jokeing Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by J-Damage: 23-01-2007 21:20.

23-01-2007 21:20
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

or was I!!!! Big Grin

lol anywya the 100 word thing... it seems its too much but it isnt, just take it easy and write something about what ure listening. 100 words is not much really

(this post has more than 40 words)

__
23-01-2007 22:24 Homepage of cynik
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

The "atleast 100 words" means that you shouldn't come up with stuff like
"Your tune sucks." and that's it. If it sucks it's ok to say so (although you could say it a bit more polite) but you should say WHY it sucks so the poor producer can improve the tune or learn for his next tune.

No one will be counting words or something, if your intentions are good and you do the best you can, it's great. And your English might improve from it.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
23-01-2007 22:43 Homepage of BattleDrone
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Usually I write this in a PM but your PM box is turned off Wink

I received your producer application, but as it has been pointed out already you need to write 5 reviews of at least 100 words.

It's quite easy to do, just write what you think about the track: how you like the intro and buildup, what you think about the sound, the drums, the programming, the use of effects, a particular bit of wobbliness in the bassline that strikes you, ...

And don't worry about your english, we'll get the point, we got a lot of experience with bad english here Smile

BTW 100 words is nothing, this post is already well over 100 words Wink

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
24-01-2007 13:48 Homepage of thechronic
Vol Vol is a male

images/avatars/avatar-2006.gif

Registration Date: 19-01-2007

Greetings. Prompt please, whether probably to change bpm concrete (only one) paths and as it to make... Thanks.
29-03-2007 16:47 Homepage of Vol
demolitionkid demolitionkid is a male
where's demo?

images/avatars/avatar-2248.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

quote:
Originally posted by Vol
Greetings. Prompt please, whether probably to change bpm concrete (only one) paths and as it to make... Thanks.
Huh what? wtf are you talkin bout willis?
29-03-2007 17:02 Homepage of demolitionkid
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Vol

translator change Wink

__
29-03-2007 17:28 Homepage of cynik
demolitionkid demolitionkid is a male
where's demo?

images/avatars/avatar-2248.jpg

Registration Date: 08-11-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

hmmm.....some thing needs to change! spell check isnt worth a fuck for grammer checking.
29-03-2007 19:27 Homepage of demolitionkid
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Reason » New Producer useing reasons, any help welcome