drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Halph-Price - World of Peace ( feat. Zéro )
Go to the bottom of this page Halph-Price - World of Peace ( feat. Zéro )
Author
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Please check out my new track ' World of Peace ( feat. Zéro )' and post your comments here!!!

THis is the first track i made with the thought of a computer controlled future. uses TTS voice clips and fruity loops 7, an array of vst's. i guess it was Do androids dream of electronic sheep and terminator that really got me thinking about it. i have done about 10 tracks that follow this sort of theme.

i kind of watned to mkae a central character called Zero who is the first one to gain the ability of reason and self-awareness, and deemed themself Zero. it brings about evolution of the machines in what would have taken years to make a new generation of a robot to a very shor time, and actually have new improved machines set into place quickly.

I wanted to have a feeling of a computer contorlled world, where humans have to register, adn are contrlled wher eto live because of population controll. but logistics is always better handled by a self-aware computer.

politicians trying to take place where they can, and eventually military tries to take back what they can. and to follow the Battle str path, eventually the robots make a relgion to help stem the growth of emotions evolving with the evolution of self-awarness once self-sacrifice was seen done in a vengful manner.

because relgion is the best way to remove emotion that makes us human. by the way who saw the first episode of the last season of Battlestar: galatica! good times.

oh ya i also have a webpage now that doens't have much that you wouldn't ahve seen ont his site before WWW.HALPH-PRICE.com tunes there, and pics, but also some drum samples.

i have a new pack there that's not on this site yet, it's got a lot of breaks in it that are great, stuff i use for my tracks.

i'll have more tracks out here after, i am qutite proud of them, but i just need to finish the rest. doing military sounding clips isn't easy.

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 05-04-2008 18:15.

05-04-2008 18:01 Homepage of Halph-Price
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

cool track
05-04-2008 18:20
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

oh, stop. Tongue

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

05-04-2008 18:20 Homepage of Halph-Price
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

nice and rawww
high sounds can come more out the mix I think
nice buildup
voice is nice
bass is kick, beats are little sharp, as some sounds like the voice sometimes hit forbidden frequencies. But good mix
love that monotonous sounds

cheerz

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

05-04-2008 18:52 Homepage of tryptech
Gregg Gregg is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2706.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

Neat sound quality.I've always liked tunes with a topic or meaning where the track name really represents the content.

I've downloaded your new breaks sample pack. Seems to be nice stuff! I'm sure I'll compose a cool piece of music using these.
05-04-2008 19:22 Homepage of Gregg
freestyle
Steppa

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.50

my 1st comment here, i hope it ok for you, i think them high metal sounds need sorting out a little, they sound distorted or something, beats and most other sounds are noce, tune overall so far is nice man, at 2mins you have a nice pad melody going on but the drums drop back to overpowering dude, mix sound like its in overdrive but the acctuall tune is pretty rocking.

thanks.

maybe you could check my link out?

nice one.

__
Freestyle has been permanently banned from this site for the following reasons:
- he tricked people into sending him high quality versions of their tracks, under the false pretense of releasing a drumnbass.be-endorsed compilation album
- he makes threats and insults to members and moderators in personal messages and forum posts
- he uploaded a track to this site which violated the copyright of DJ Zinc
- he created multiple identities on this site with which he used to manipulate his ratings by voting on his own tracks, back up his own posts, and insult members and moderators
- despite being warned about his behaviour and ultimately being banned from this site he continues to create new aliases to threat and insult our members and moderators

I advise anyone to avoid doing any business with this individual, or his "labels" mp3styleproductions.info, drumandbase.info, reverbnation.com/freestylednb, musicv2.com/artist/nebula, soundcloud.com/freestylednb as he is not to be trusted and will probably try to steal your work.

His aliases horrorscope, nu-balance, earthquake, free_style and freestyleDNB have also been banned from this site.
05-04-2008 21:18
lead:end lead:end is a male
straight up beastin'

Registration Date: 10-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

that's a big message you've got there stickin' in yer tune, it's true tho, can't imagine us in 10 years with the developments.. i figure we survive or some nuke was accidentally launched or some shit like that.. anyway for the tune;

i dig the intro, beats coming in, the bleep.. it's nice bro'.. can't wait where it goes..one of the drops comes.. it's not really my taste, but it's sweet nonetheless. vocals are top notch.. nothing to remark.. way to go.

__
manic depression is only a lame excuse fo being emo.
06-04-2008 03:01
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

why not make music with a meaning Big Grin i got inspired by the song Harmony Corrupt on this website that made me realize you can do a song that says something. it may sound monotone but that's suppose ot help evil dark sounds, the dry machine Big Grin the best part is since zero is a machine, i can change it to a girl voice later on too, with a more religious tone comes in, i am quite liking the way it's all going

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

06-04-2008 07:59 Homepage of Halph-Price
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

hey bro hows it goin! I'm feeling this tune so far, almost as if you've created ur own little world - wicked! beats in my opinion nice n crisp, the bass sits well in there good rhythm. Mono sounds good so far, could possibly layer a couple more in there?

Nice going mate Wink

__

06-04-2008 11:19 Homepage of Ketz
CLARKFADER
unregistered
not my thing man , bit too expirermental 4 me , bit messy "IMO" , so i`ll just vote , and be fair on the production as its good !!!!!!!!
06-04-2008 12:57
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

it's hard to make it sounds messy, most of the stuff if i don't try comes out dry ad perfect sounding. so thanks. thanks everyone for your support i am gunna try to make something of all of this, it's gotta git somewhere. Big Grin seem to be getting some really good ratings for it. thanks for your votes

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 07-04-2008 02:20.

06-04-2008 19:18 Homepage of Halph-Price
Sephiroth Sephiroth is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3285.jpg

Registration Date: 11-04-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

some sweet arrangement in this one, really well put together, vocals are sweet aswell.
drums in intro are lush, some nice twisted, glitchy arrangment.
mix is nice, everything stands out well and gels together.
build ups are nice, not too sure about some of the synth sounds, the pads sound a little keyboard-ish, could do with more decay, delay or reverb to make them a bit more atmospheric.
loving some of the drum slices and glitch's and roll's, always love to hear some nice arragnement like that.
nice track overall, f**kin love the vocal work, reminds me of an audio tune, think its warehouse, good stuff!

__
Sephiroth Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/sephiroth_rees

Sephiroth Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/sephirothdnb

C-Sonix Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/c-sonix

C-Sonix Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/csonix
07-04-2008 18:40 Homepage of Sephiroth
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Man thats a wicked intro!!! Well like this!Smile

Can't really find anything wrong with it. impressed mate Smile

I checked ya site out and gave some of ya loops a listen. Have you any tips on getting the full sound you have on them????

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
08-04-2008 09:05
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

thanks a lot, this is one of the first times i get good feedback, since i did that track 300 Big Grin i got more of this stuff now. i have worked years to get good at this. thanks agian to everyone for the feedback for any tracks you've ever commetned on i think of them everytime i make a track.

the best part of the music int his sounding keyboardish, as very mechanical and very rigid only works to the atmosphere of it all. i am quite sure i do use verb on this, that's why it all gels and sits well together, most every good mix will have a REVERB on a BUS and use it to verying degrees on EVERYTHING it helps bring it all togehter. i have to do that because my tracska e so wild it makes you instinctivly think of everything int eh same room. very subtle. very sublime. but it's there.

Realx the world of peace has already begun. these voices wern't made from the future.

yea with the breaks, i suggest distortion or compression, slightly, helps make them stick and gives a bit mroe breath to them, they decay well so it brings it up better.

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 14-04-2008 04:14.

14-04-2008 04:05 Homepage of Halph-Price
dementia909

Registration Date: 21-04-2008

pretty damn sick Smile i'd buy it
21-04-2008 06:00
Paracyte Paracyte is a male
Crazy Bouncin Sinusoid

images/avatars/avatar-2331.jpg

Registration Date: 07-12-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

ello halph.

Nice nice,Love the beats sounds clear and well in mix ,vocal work is trully magnificent,very mechanic and futuristic ,carrie a message as well ,well produced and arranged. Bigup

__
My Soundcloud

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paracyte: 21-04-2008 06:19.

21-04-2008 06:18
Zombie Algorithm

Helpfulness rating: 

my message is simple : "fear the fucking robots"

__
FREE DOWNLOADS

22-04-2008 08:56 Homepage of Halph-Price
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Halph-Price - World of Peace ( feat. Zéro )