drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » DJ shops in belgië/belgique
Go to the bottom of this page DJ shops in belgië/belgique
Author
Funky Lady

images/avatars/avatar-695.jpg

Registration Date: 13-02-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.43

hoi.

would you be kind and post here all addresses you know of shops where you can find DJ-material in Belgium.

so not only records but also gear, accessoires, stuff.

actually i now (quite urgently) need a DJ-bag and wonder if i can buy this here better than online. Preferably in Brussels but as you know i also don't mind to travel around in the country (except to Hasselt.. too faraway).

those who help will get an excellent helpfulness rate by me ( Big Grin )
thanks in advance for your help.

Em. (get used to my Dj name : Poesjka Tongue Rinse )

__
Poesjka

31/03 Café Détour @ Lille (FR)
17/05 www.jungletrain.net Motronicism live 17h-19h
28/07 Drum NN bass Part V @ Nieuwe Nor, Heerlen (NL)
28-03-2006 15:10
off!ce off!ce is a male

Registration Date: 22-02-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

orbit dj in brussels is one of the best (when it comes to hardware)
low prices, dude knows his stuff
all needles, great mixers

www.orbit-dj.com

for vinyl: i get my stuff at JJ , leuven (they have the udg dj bags too), but they have a lack of ruff stuff and jungle. musicmania in Ghent is good too, yet imho more liquidminded...

there a couple of other stores in Leuven that sell gear (near supercity cinemacomplex)

hope this get's ya going POESJKA Drummer

__
22/07 off!ce session @ rumba Leuven
08/09 off!ce session @rumba Leuven
29/09 Silence @ Silo,Leuven b2b I-witness
30/09 Mektiburn @ ??? 2day festival raggajungle set!!!!
31/10 Excess vs off!ce @ musiccafé,Leuven
10/11 Off!ce 4 @waaiberg Leuven
28-03-2006 15:22 Homepage of off!ce
sssonarrr sssonarrr is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1223.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

there is this shop in turnhout called toff music, and he sells records and dj materials, you can also find lp-bags there. or you could buy a nice online.

__
Bigup laborecordings

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by sssonarrr: 28-03-2006 15:42.

28-03-2006 15:41 Homepage of sssonarrr
djfreemc djfreemc is a male
Sponsor

images/avatars/avatar-89.jpg

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
10 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.40

here's a little list to start with:

dj gear:

orbit dj store in brussels, from what I heard it's best if you understand french if you go there, but I suppose that won't be a problem for you.

key music Online store and real-life stores in St-Niklaas, Brussels and Roeselare. The one in Roeselare doesn't have much dj gear, but in st-Niklaas they have a very nice selection. Don't know about the one in brussels.

Piens Has some dj Gear too, but don't trust the prices on their website.

In West-flanders (Also bit far for you I guess) there are:
Bekafun in izegem. They're not cheap, but have a lot of stuff and offer a good service.

Deltavox In Bruges, Heard very different oppinions on that shop, don't have any personal experience with it.

avme in Ostend, It's a rather small shop but they can order a lot of stuff. Also nice rental service.

Also worth a visit is the musicstore in Cologne. A very large shop with probably about any gear you can imagine. If you're ever there make sure to visit that shop. They also have a good online store with good service if you don't want to make the trip.

The record stores:

The most known are:

Music Mania with stores in ghent, brussels, leuven and kortrijk.

Music man with shops in ghent, ostend and brussels

Also in ostend, there is "d'ostensche ploate", In the bassement of compact center in oostende (left side of the yacht harbour if you are facing the trainstation, don't remember the name of the street)

There is also Bilbo basement in antwerp, As you could have guessed in the basement of the Bilbo CD shop on the korenmarkt. (Soi works there Wink )

And i'm sure there are many more ...

As for the dj bags: if you want quality and are willing to spend the money on it, buy a udg. If you're low on cash, try to find a store that carries BST. Lowest price record bags I know, Ok quality. (Don't buy BST hardware, it's from the same oem as most JBsystems stuff)

__
The mysteries of the distorted snare...
Can't win if u don't play

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by djfreemc: 28-03-2006 16:13.

28-03-2006 15:48 Homepage of djfreemc
Nasty&Twisted Nasty&Twisted is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1124.jpg

Registration Date: 21-11-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

I would also recommend orbit-dj, they have almost everything dj-related, not always in stock though, best to phone them up and ask or order what you want.
28-03-2006 16:10
baz baz is a male

images/avatars/avatar-1379.jpg

Registration Date: 19-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
23 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.96

something in moeskroen an i don't know wtf the name is but they have real nice records Happy (i'll see if i can retrace the name in the mists of my brain Tongue )

__
"shotgun ; slammin in yo chestpiece ; blaw"
28-03-2006 16:11 Homepage of baz
baz baz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by djfreemc
here's a little list to start with:

Piens Has some dj Gear too, but don't trust the prices on their website.

yeah i ussually mail them before buying it

__
28-03-2006 16:13 Homepage of baz
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Dunno if they have DJ bags, but they do sell turntables, mixers, amps...

http://www.tx3.be/

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-03-2006 16:15 Homepage of Surya
poesjka poesjka is a female
Funky Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by baz
something in moeskroen an i don't know wtf the name is but they have real nice records Happy (i'll see if i can retrace the name in the mists of my brain Tongue )

ow now you tell this, i think i have a note in my gsm over this.. ff checken..

yeah Cyclone Records it says

:hammer:

__
Poesjka

28-03-2006 16:36
Cool Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya

just checked that site, rediculously expensive
28-03-2006 16:50
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

quote:
Originally posted by Nasty&Twisted
quote:
Originally posted by Surya

just checked that site, rediculously expensive

Could be Smile

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

28-03-2006 16:57 Homepage of Surya
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:
Originally posted by emmetje
i also don't mind to travel around in the country (except to Hasselt.. ).

Cry

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
28-03-2006 17:01 Homepage of thechronic
Funky Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by thechronic
quote:
i also don't mind to travel around in the country (except to Hasselt.. ).

Cry

hahahaha

don't react like that.. i'm sorry.. but really.. it's far...
and i have been once to hasselt.. i'm not that narrow-minded..
but really.. it was far... Wink Big Grin

__
Poesjka

28-03-2006 18:22
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by djfreemc
Also worth a visit is the musicstore in Cologne. A very large shop with probably about any gear you can imagine. If you're ever there make sure to visit that shop. They also have a good online store with good service if you don't want to make the trip.

It's fuckin' Valhalla man! Rinse I visit it atleast every 3 months

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
28-03-2006 18:38 Homepage of BattleDrone
Funky Lady

Helpfulness rating: 

thank you all for being helpful to me Bigup

anyone else some more tips? (collecting the max info)

__
Poesjka

30-03-2006 12:00
Friscko Friscko is a male
Aron Tinnitus

images/avatars/avatar-2291.gif

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.74

if u ever come in antwerp, just go shopping in the st-katelijnevest, it's stuffed with electronics shops...

__

www.myspace.com/arontinnitus
www.myspace.com/djfriscko
30-03-2006 19:12 Homepage of Friscko
Cool Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko
if u ever come in antwerp, just go shopping in the st-katelijnevest, it's stuffed with electronics shops...

i've been to all those shops, they are expensive and don't have much stuff, in belgium orbit-dj in brussels is your best bet in getting dj-equipment, gear, hardware...
30-03-2006 22:00
baz baz is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by baz

ow now you tell this, i think i have a note in my gsm over this.. ff checken..

yeah Cyclone Records it says

:hammer:

yeah thats the one
good shop Bigup

__
05-04-2006 09:03 Homepage of baz
Rude Rude is a male
I'm gonna get you

images/avatars/avatar-2314.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
25 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
Originally posted by Friscko

I know.. it's heaven around there..
I was like Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

__

05-04-2006 09:36 Homepage of Rude
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

trippy shit.

__
Space
05-04-2006 10:16
Pages (2): [1] 2 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Drum-n-bass massive » DJ shops in belgië/belgique