drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » problems while rating a thread
Go to the bottom of this page problems while rating a thread
Author
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2084.jpg

Registration Date: 21-06-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Hi!

When I try to give a rating to thread (after I have been listening the song and writing a lengthy review without problems), I am getting this message when trying to review the thread:

"Access denied.

Access to this page has been denied for one of the following reasons:
You are not logged in. Some pages are restricted to users only. To login, fill in the information below. To register, click here.

Your account is closed or not activated. Please contact the
Administrator in this case.

You are trying to access a page restricted to certain user groups. You do not have permission to enter this page.

Logged in as: GreatFisherCat [logout] "

Last time I noticed this, I was trying to rate the Frisco´s tune, available at here:

Friscko - Resurection of Evil (edit)

Any suggestions what´s going wrong?
09-09-2005 17:21
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

hmmm. might not be an error at all. might be the forum taking new shape. the track ratings to be precise. you being a newbie to the forums might just not yet qualify to give a rate. only guessing..

the track rating system was raped by unknown user/s (ultradark?) where certain tracks by certain people got downrated with not a single review while some crappy were given highest ratings

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
09-09-2005 17:52 Homepage of cynik
GreatFisherCat
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

HMMM.... I got it done once when I did things a bit differently. But review is still not workin... I´ll try again.

I did find those discussions about people reviewing their own tunes (with great help of several accounts or momma),but I did not find any announcements about changed review policy. For example TheChronic´s instructions about reviewing tunes are last edited 2003....
09-09-2005 20:20
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

yeah, only speculations.. Im sure thechronic would let us know when he makes a change as always. maybe a good idea is to pm him, since he doesnt have time on hand but just might drop to check the pm box

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
09-09-2005 20:31 Homepage of cynik
GreatFisherCat
Cool Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

Urm, I would say that your theory about some minimum amount of posts might be just right. I did suddenly manage to review threads, after I had ~25 posts done. I did go back my old reviews and was able to do those too (same ones causing problems before).
10-09-2005 08:21
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » problems while rating a thread