drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » 11/03 :: Teebee, Gaz::mazk, Partizan, XZ32 & Border » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 11/03 :: Teebee, Gaz::mazk, Partizan, XZ32 & Border
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

11/03 :: Teebee, Gaz::mazk, Partizan, XZ32-Border-D-Lux Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi there

Before we start we wanna say BIG thanx to DACRU for the collaboration on this party.

Scope is a new organisation by guerilla & gaz::mazk. Raised to bring a new serie of parties. We will announce more info later on what's to come.

For all info + routemaps & your comfort.
check this mini page

TEEBEE @ KAAIMAN_ANTWERP.

Usefull linkage.
www.photekproductions.com
www.dacru.be
www.guerilla.be
www.gazmazk.com

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Soi: 22-02-2005 23:44.

22-02-2005 23:43 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks nice, gonna note it in my agenda!

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

22-02-2005 23:56 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-121.gif

Registration Date: 25-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Not long now.... damn this is gonna be BANG

Wicked flyer btw

__
Every monday from 200h00 till 22h00! Check --->

23-02-2005 08:24 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

with all this globalisation shizzle goin on the last few years , it's also happening to crews now i see Big Grin

not a bad thing tho , just what antwerp needs , to put the hands together and make great parties Bigup

ahja , and i'll be there ofcourse , otherwise you can litteraly come and kidnap me here , if i ought to forget it (which i do a lot lately ) Tongue

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
23-02-2005 10:48 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by basslicious
ahja , and i'll be there ofcourse , otherwise you can litteraly come and kidnap me here , if i ought to forget it (which i do a lot lately ) Tongue

Deal Big Grin

__

23-02-2005 12:08 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
Flashtunes

Helpfulness rating: 

if you drive fast enuff it's only a 10 min drive Big Grin

__
23-02-2005 13:22 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

Make that 5 Tongue

__

23-02-2005 16:23 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

5 minutes? from where?

__
a myspace
my tunes

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Soi: 24-02-2005 12:17.

24-02-2005 12:16 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
with all this globalisation shizzle goin on the last few years , it's also happening to crews now i see Big Grin

not a bad thing tho , just what antwerp needs , to put the hands together and make great parties Bigup

exactly my thought;...

__
a myspace
my tunes
24-02-2005 12:16 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
saphir saphir is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-185.gif

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

flyers will hit the streets by tomorrow.
we're at petrol first.

we'll find u Bigup

__
http://soundcloud.com/saphir_gazmazk

www.nitras.be
24-02-2005 20:39 Send an Email to saphir Homepage of saphir Search for Posts by saphir Add saphir to your Buddy List
Partizan Kru

Registration Date: 26-11-2004

Rate Member

Yeah, this ya one is gonna be one hell of a Birthday Party for Soi, isn't it my man...

K-NIne

__
Partizan Kru (4decks&3mixers) on cc-radio.net & dnbradio.com
5/2/05 @ "Sapphire", Indoor (Antwerp)
26/2/05 @ Dacru-Perron4 (Willebroek)
7/4/05 @ Kaaiman (Antwerp)
15/4/05 @ JH Kroenkel (Nijlen)
24-02-2005 22:32 Send an Email to Partizan Kru Homepage of Partizan Kru Search for Posts by Partizan Kru Add Partizan Kru to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

quote:

On a friday night driving fast in't stad?? You need such a bigfoot jeep then - driving over all other traffic etc... Big Grin

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee
25-02-2005 10:43 Send an Email to KoFFiE Homepage of KoFFiE Search for Posts by KoFFiE Add KoFFiE to your Buddy List
Flashtunes

Helpfulness rating: 

its worse in the day then during the night Wink

anywayz , saphir and co , you can always drop off some flyers here and then i will make sure they get in the neighbooring cities of antwerp , also know as de raaaandduurpeu Hove , Edegem and co Tongue

__
25-02-2005 17:25 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
Daffy dub Daffy dub is a male
Partizan

images/avatars/avatar-799.jpg

Registration Date: 11-06-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Well, if you ain't got any means of transport dear miss Basslicious, you have my number, ok?

'bout the flyers, tomorrow? Got them in my trunk...

Greetz,

K-Nine

__
In order to survive...
02-03-2005 01:29 Send an Email to Daffy dub Homepage of Daffy dub Search for Posts by Daffy dub Add Daffy dub to your Buddy List
Flashtunes

Helpfulness rating: 

friday i'm prolly going to a party in kaaiman itself , shake yer bamabam , noty really the same genre , but might be interesting to lay some flyers over there aswell??? i dunno , just a suggestion Smile

__
02-03-2005 10:14 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
cheech cheech is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 08-07-2004

Rate Member

nice co-op mates Bigup

__
http://www.cc-radio.net (international radio)
If you want a show,pm me or aol : ccradioshows
http://www.darkland-agency.com( international bookingsagency)
http://www.rinseproof-records.com (recordlabel)
02-03-2005 15:17 Send an Email to cheech Homepage of cheech Search for Posts by cheech Add cheech to your Buddy List
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

pity i'm gonna have to miss this one.. but I'll be drinking big pints of beer in berlin that week Big Grin

__

02-03-2005 16:39 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

Helpfulness rating: 

A small confirmation note:

Teebee will be playing a 2h-set with 2 turntables and 2 cdj-1000's.
Expect some wicked scratching..

__
a myspace
my tunes
03-03-2005 12:42 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
D-Lux
Wicked Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

WOOT 2 cdj´s 1000 Big Grin

Madness inside Smile

__

03-03-2005 12:46 Send an Email to D-Lux Search for Posts by D-Lux Add D-Lux to your Buddy List
eskimo eskimo is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 19-05-2003

Rate Member

one week to go for the Teebee madness Cool

__
www.dacru.be
04-03-2005 20:29 Send an Email to eskimo Homepage of eskimo Search for Posts by eskimo Add eskimo to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (4): [1] 2 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » 11/03 :: Teebee, Gaz::mazk, Partizan, XZ32 & Border

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH