drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - A Wip
Go to the bottom of this page pusha - A Wip
Author
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

Please check out my new track 'A Wip' and post your comments here!

this is the start of a track im hoping to get a vocalist iv found on just wanted to get some feedback on if this is soundin ok , will vocals go with this ? do i need to make some more space ? i dunno had fun makin this one tho its a kind of liquid downtempo rollery thingymajiggy anyway enjoy (if u can ) ha big up

__
buy the ticket take the ride
02-04-2011 11:26
Spectral Pace
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 19-09-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.00

Great atmospherics and pads in intro. Nice crisp beats also. Maybe have a tad more low end in that kick. Like the LFO, although it sounds like it hasn't got enough lower frequencies in it. I would maybe get the sub to modulate with the LFO so you get a really fat wobbling sound.

Like the stabs and other parts that come in. I think a vocalist would sound good on this tune. Look forward to hearing it.

All the best Bruv.

P.s. Andy C was heavy last night
02-04-2011 13:19
recon47 recon47 is a male
Recon

images/avatars/avatar-3141.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Good stuff!
Kick needs a little more bottom to it,it gets a bit lost when the break comes in.
Drums over all are good and balanced fairly well but sound a bit too toppy to me, Kick/snare need to punch more and the break underneath them.
Mid bass lfo is good too i would either bring it down a touch or make the low fuller around it coz it dosent gel at the mo. Not too sure the stab with the delay on that comes in @2;12 fits with the rest of the track.

A nice female vocal would go well with the track but something subtle if you know what i mean?

Cheers
02-04-2011 17:02
shir_pan
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 01-02-2011

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

like the pads you used, track sounds a bit empty without them sometimes (between 1.29 and 2.00), also missin some more subbass, i like the liquidish drums, i can well imagine some nice delayed reverbed vocals to this one, lookin forward to listening to it Wink

__
http://soundcloud.com/shirpan
04-04-2011 14:27
BBear BBear is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3251.jpg

Registration Date: 18-08-2010

Very nice!
Nice pads
Kick could be more present after the bass drops in tho.
I like your bass-sound, very atmospheric.
Some subtle vocals would fit very well imo.
Nice dreamy feeling to this one!
Cheers!
04-04-2011 19:32
ulli
Producer

Registration Date: 06-04-2011

nice song you let me think on netsky i understand you had fun with makin this souns its give me a chill out feeling i don't think this song need a vocale its nice without vocals but maybe try to give it a hard whobbel i think is a littel bit to soft i just don't like the part asfrom 2:15 i think but that is myn opinion by this song i would try to find something else but the rest of this song is nice its make you fly like i set its give me a chill out feeling the feeling of liquid go on verry nice way better then my music
07-04-2011 11:05
tunedup
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3355.png

Registration Date: 17-04-2011

good intro, likit o solot, that dreamy, liquidy (your right) punchyy cruise beat, good suspence builder, i think vocals suits it supurbly, the hoover bassline could be more prominent, as it is very good, with a bit of variation every now and then,. although your vocals will obviously add a whole nother dimention, itll b great, im imagining, a female vocal, almost like sun chasers, fast and energetic, your on to a winner. hope your recording goes easy. nice1

__
!$@K 420 24/7
19-04-2011 00:25
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » pusha - A Wip