drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » hellnegative - Hellnegative - Mankind
Go to the bottom of this page hellnegative - Hellnegative - Mankind
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 02-08-2009

Please check out my new track 'Hellnegative - Mankind' and post your comments here!

Trying to learna new style. I've been doing jumpup forever and trying to progress into some newer sub-genres. Let me know what you think.
19-02-2011 03:30
Pace and Swift
Producer

Registration Date: 20-01-2011

Hey hellnegative, Pace here. Tune is OK. Aside from the tune, the best advice I can give (and I'm no expert) is to make whatever style of DnB comes naturally. I'm not really a fan of these sub-genre labels. In my opinion its just a way of dividing drum n bass up into little pieces so some ravers and producers can have their own little piece. Just do what comes naturally and don't worry about what anyone might think. All the best, Pace.
19-02-2011 12:22 Homepage of Pace and Swift
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

Veru chaotic track, think its faster as 180, or feels like faster, dont think the mix is wrong, mixdown is very energetic, it has some feeling, not my cup of tea, but its good i think
grtzz

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

22-02-2011 12:51 Homepage of tryptech
noosesone
Producer

Registration Date: 24-02-2011

damn ima be honest....not really a big fan.....i can kinda see what you were going for....but it's to much for me...and just doesn't stand out ...
but doesnt sound too bad....alot better then alot of other people i have heard...

you need some clarity points in the song were it gets a nice build .......

maybe take a little away and replace it with some softer shit....
come check me out sometimes ....

nooses keep drum and bass alive!!!!!!

very hardcore tho
26-02-2011 12:56
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » hellnegative - Hellnegative - Mankind