drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Dirty/Hard hitting wobbles on massive synth?
Go to the bottom of this page Dirty/Hard hitting wobbles on massive synth?
Author
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

can anyone help me? i use massive for my dubsteps and I cant seem to set good hard hitting wobbles... i could really use some help presets anyone?
12-11-2010 01:21
pusha
waveform molester

images/avatars/avatar-2985.jpg

Registration Date: 07-01-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.14

Lol dubsteps , if Ur failing to make good wobble in massive may as well
Give up now lol only jokin set Ur first oscillator to sine wave set it to -12 on the dial then switch your other 2 oscillator s on and pick some sort of spectral wave for both then lower them to -12 for starters this will give you a basic sound then in filters set it to low pass 4 and turbine cut down to about 9 o clock just for now then at bottom where it has the lfo tabs drag the first 1 to the box under the filter cut off the first box on the left then hover over the box where you have just dropped the lfo signal click and hold the mouse and drag it down or up to create wobble play around with these elements I have mentioned until you get the sound you want , hope this helps it's in quite blunt terms let me know if u want any more info

__
buy the ticket take the ride
12-11-2010 09:38
ksd ksd is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3163.jpg

Registration Date: 27-10-2009

try also to be a bit creative...instead of routing the lfo only to the filter cut off you can also route it to other parameters like the WT position or the spectrum/format intensity of your oscillators to give your sound a moving/changing character...
detune your saws and process them further...dist, phase dist, chorus...bla bla bla...alway the same story..
12-11-2010 15:17
djsm
Producer

Registration Date: 11-10-2010

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 1.67

ok thanks man ill let you know... add me?
12-11-2010 16:58
Shui

Registration Date: 19-03-2010

this is probably the most popular approach on filthy wobbles atm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVSrBx101jI

But yeah - experimenting is definitely the best thing to do. What I like to do is use slightly phase-shifted lfos on 2 oscs Tongue

Not into dubstep though, this halfstep/drumstep thing is definitely more up my sleeve http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7TX0wXPpWU \o\ /o/
29-12-2010 15:15
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Dirty/Hard hitting wobbles on massive synth?