drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Tutorial: Using 'noise' to create atmosphere with Massive
Go to the bottom of this page Tutorial: Using 'noise' to create atmosphere with Massive
Author

Registration Date: 29-07-2010

Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, but thought i'd make my first post a contribution.

Here is my second tutorial: Using 'noise' to create atmosphere with Massive.

http://www.massivesynth.com/tutorials/no...ate-atmosphere/

As per my dub techno stab tutorial (also on the blog), i have typed out the settings for how to create the patch and also some suggestions on how to enhance it. Rather than just give away the patch, creating it yourself should open up some doors to making sounds with Massive!

I hope it is off some help to someone.

The first tutorial : Dub Techno synth stab tutorial

http://www.massivesynth.com/tutorials/du...-stab-tutorial/
29-07-2010 09:24
ogenic ogenic is a male
old skool fools with new skool tools

images/avatars/avatar-2978.gif

Registration Date: 25-08-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

All Shakin' Stevens fans say "A producers to eat "

__
OGENIC
Drummer

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ogenic: 04-08-2010 23:19.

29-07-2010 10:20
breakitdown

quote:
Originally posted by ogenic
"You can get the patches for $5 : Click here to purchase these patches"
hehehe

Hey Ogenic,

There are 2 patch banks on the blog that are paid - there is another one for free, and all the tutorials are free. The blog is also updated regularly with tutorials and articles (it's only been going since Sunday - so around an article a day). In time there will be more patch banks - some free, some paid. The ones paid took me some time to make , so i don't have a problem charging for them Big Grin Members will be getting free patches and tutorials that won't be on the site (it's free to join btw) starting next week - i'm just figuring out a way to do this with WordPress. Don't mean to offend anyone by charging for some patches! A producers got to eat Tongue

Thanks for reading the site though!
29-07-2010 16:32
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

Nice article, I love playing with noise too Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
04-08-2010 02:12 Homepage of thechronic
ogenic ogenic is a male
old skool fools with new skool tools

images/avatars/avatar-2978.gif

Registration Date: 25-08-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Ah no offence Big Grin the fact that you replied says alot....so what's behind the green door?

__
OGENIC
Drummer
04-08-2010 23:22
breakitdown

quote:
Originally posted by ogenic
Ah no offence Big Grin the fact that you replied says alot....so what's behind the green door?

Green door?
10-08-2010 05:15
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Tutorial: Using 'noise' to create atmosphere with Massive