drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » All inactive user accounts have been deleted
Go to the bottom of this page All inactive user accounts have been deleted
Author
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

I have just done a huge cleanup of inactive user accounts. Sometimes people register but never activate their account. Mostly this happens because the activation email that gets sent after registering does not arrive or is blocked by spamfilters, or because the email address is mistyped.

These inactive accounts start to pile up after some time, and it was time for a cleanup. I have deleted several thousands of accounts that have never been logged in to after registering. In case you noticed that we are missing thousands of people, no need to panic Big Grin

All the user names that were blocked by these inactive accounts are now available again.

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
13-02-2010 15:33 Homepage of thechronic
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Sweet, then I'm considering to rename to Thaiwhore28 Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
13-02-2010 21:10 Homepage of BattleDrone
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
Sweet, then I'm considering to rename to Thaiwhore28 Big Grin

Lmao.

I still see 26k of useless members that only signed up to nick samples.
Surely only about 1/26th actually even bothered to post a message at least once Shakeshark

__

13-02-2010 23:10 Homepage of Sentinel
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Drumnbass.be news » All inactive user accounts have been deleted