drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » I got the samples, now I need the drum and bass.
Go to the bottom of this page I got the samples, now I need the drum and bass.
Author
..zebra?

images/avatars/avatar-2746.gif

Registration Date: 27-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.67

quote:
Originally posted by Sephiroth
and where did you hear that spor uses the 3xosc?

It's a powerful little VST, so why not. Pleased

__
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube
22-11-2009 21:13 Homepage of Puzzle
D2o D2o is a male
Ghost

images/avatars/avatar-1834.gif

Registration Date: 30-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
19 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.74

quote:
Originally posted by jeffijoe
but Ghost, the sarcasm wasnt really working mate

I really couldn't care if you didn't think my sarcasm worked.

Too many lazy turds come on here asking such questions and expect people to share the depths of thier knowledge that may have taken years to amass.

I'm happy to share my knowledge but only to those that seem like they are actually putting the effort in to learn. That they will take what I tell them and twist it into their own thing and not just copy what I've shown them. #

It would help if you didn't type like a total retard and worded your questions properly so people might actually get what the fuck you are talking about/asking Wink

__
WWW.SOUNDCLOUD.COM/VOLATILE-PSYCLE

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by D2o: 22-11-2009 22:00.

22-11-2009 21:58 Homepage of D2o
Z Day Z Day is a male
I <3 DNB

images/avatars/avatar-2816.gif

Registration Date: 21-05-2009

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

He told my friend Conor.

__
Proudly the .BE's FOURTH youngest member Big Grin (behind puzzle, age break & jeffijoe)

22-11-2009 22:23 Homepage of Z Day
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

quote:
Originally posted by Ghost
quote:
but Ghost, the sarcasm wasnt really working mate

I really couldn't care if you didn't think my sarcasm worked.

Too many lazy turds come on here asking such questions and expect people to share the depths of thier knowledge that may have taken years to amass.

I'm happy to share my knowledge but only to those that seem like they are actually putting the effort in to learn. That they will take what I tell them and twist it into their own thing and not just copy what I've shown them. #

It would help if you didn't type like a total retard and worded your questions properly so people might actually get what the fuck you are talking about/asking Wink

steady there Jimmy, we don't want to be accused of 'flaming' now do we.. Pleased

i gotta be honest i pmsl at last comment, very dry..

__
My Sounds

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Glim: 22-11-2009 22:39.

22-11-2009 22:38
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by Glim

ey glim what was that 'pmsl' abbrev again?

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
22-11-2009 22:47 Homepage of cynik
Glim Glim is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

lol

__
My Sounds
22-11-2009 22:54
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Sentinel
quote:
Aight, thanks Owl Guy Tongue

What do you mean by Sampler?

owl guy !?

LOL missed that one Big Grin

__
22-11-2009 23:07 Homepage of cynik
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

i think we all wanna know exactly how Spor makes his basslines Big Grin but yeah man if ur new to things like synthesis then ur best bet is to start learning the basics with a Synth thats not tooo complex (eg 3xOsc in FL) get to grips with waveforms / filters / lfo n other modulations and also with fx processing (chorus / flange / phase / distortion) once u start getting more control over your sounds then tackling a synth like z3ta / albino etc will probably seem a lot easier.

and yeah resampling is a good way of twisting up ur sounds further (export a sound u make in ur synth load it up in a sampler and mess about with it from there)

__

22-11-2009 23:08 Homepage of Ketz
Sentinel Sentinel is a male
Mr. Grumpy

images/avatars/avatar-2995.png

Registration Date: 05-04-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.92

quote:
Originally posted by cynik
quote:

ey glim what was that 'pmsl' abbrev again?

I believe it stands for "Pissed/Pissing myself laughing"

Scorn over at 174bpm uses that expression all the bloody time.

__

23-11-2009 02:10 Homepage of Sentinel
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:
Aight, thanks Owl Guy Tongue

What do you mean by Sampler?

owl guy !?

LOL missed that one Big Grin

You can shush n'aw Cynik Shakeshark

Lmao Tongue

w00t w00t

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sentinel: 23-11-2009 02:23.

23-11-2009 02:19 Homepage of Sentinel
jeffijoe jeffijoe is a male
xSky

images/avatars/avatar-3448.gif

Registration Date: 15-06-2009

Ghost buddy, in Denmark, english is not our primary language, + I'm only an 8th grader, so bear with me bro. Wink

And lol, after I got home from my granny's Bday, which was the day I started to get replies on this thread, I started on a new track, although I do not plan on working with the samples I showed you guys. Must have been the booze producing. xD

I've heard that 3xOSC is one powerfull mother fackz0r of a synth, but srsly, I've had a go at it several times, and I can't get anything. >.< xD

Lol, "Welcome to drumnbass.be, where we turn your question thread, into a joke thread. Omg, awsumnesssauce" Gangsta Banana

Offtopic: ( Offtopic ) How do I know if my reviews on others songs have been validated, or whatever? I'd like to post some of my work on here soon. Smile

__
--- My Soundcloud ---
Jeffijoe - Distance EP [CrossBase]

23-11-2009 16:22 Homepage of jeffijoe
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Ghost buddy, in Denmark, english is not our primary language, + I'm only an 8th grader, so bear with me bro. Wink

And lol, after I got home from my granny's Bday, which was the day I started to get replies on this thread, I started on a new track, although I do not plan on working with the samples I showed you guys. Must have been the booze producing. xD

I've heard that 3xOSC is one powerfull mother fackz0r of a synth, but srsly, I've had a go at it several times, and I can't get anything. >.< xD

Lol, "Welcome to drumnbass.be, where we turn your question thread, into a joke thread. Omg, awsumnesssauce" Gangsta Banana

Offtopic: ( Offtopic ) How do I know if my reviews on others songs have been validated, or whatever? I'd like to post some of my work on here soon. Smile

That 5 reviews thing is an old wives tale now I think as I'm sure you don't need to do them to be able to upload music.

Just click on the Music or Producers link up top and on the top right hand side of the page should be a box that says upload no !?

Safe.

__

23-11-2009 21:47 Homepage of Sentinel
xSky

quote:
quote:

That 5 reviews thing is an old wives tale now I think as I'm sure you don't need to do them to be able to upload music.

Just click on the Music or Producers link up top and on the top right hand side of the page should be a box that says upload no !?

Safe.

Naah man, no upload box or nothing like it in either of them. Anything else I might need?

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

24-11-2009 19:19 Homepage of jeffijoe
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

Have you tried user groups in your profile control panel !?

Cause if you do need the 5 reviews and you've done them then you should be able to change to producer class.

__

24-11-2009 20:16 Homepage of Sentinel
Glim Glim is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:

Safe.

Naah man, no upload box or nothing like it in either of them. Anything else I might need?

PM the Chron if in doubt..

__
My Sounds
24-11-2009 21:11
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Safe.

PM the Chron if in doubt..

ahhh yes good point Glim ...

I haven't got my logical thinking cap on the day ...

Then again I rarely have it on anyday Big Grin Shakeshark

__

24-11-2009 21:52 Homepage of Sentinel
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:

Confused

__
24-11-2009 22:46 Homepage of cynik
Digital Cause Digital Cause is a male
Player

Registration Date: 06-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

you're all a bunch of fucking weirdos

Shocked

__
www.myspace.com/digitalcause
www.myspace.com/mysterious1000
25-11-2009 00:32
Mr. Grumpy

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Digital Cause

Shocked

Oh well, I'm sure you'll get over it !!!! Shakeshark

Being a tad eccentric / crazy never hurt anyone ...

Actually it could add to the creativity value Smile

__

25-11-2009 02:19 Homepage of Sentinel
xSky

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Digital Cause

Shocked

Oh well, I'm sure you'll get over it !!!! Shakeshark

Being a tad eccentric / crazy never hurt anyone ...

Actually it could add to the creativity value Smile

Damn right bro! Drummer

@ Cynik:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Puzzle
quote:
I will do the drums for 100€ Big Grin

I'll make the whole tune for 99€ Wink

Big Grin

jeez youre killing me.. ok lets do the whole thing together for 200 Wink

Heheh, thats what I'm talking about mate. Tongue

EDIT: Went to the groups page, nuhu, no Producer class. :/

__
--- My Soundcloud ---

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by jeffijoe: 25-11-2009 07:48.

25-11-2009 07:44 Homepage of jeffijoe
Pages (3): « previous 1 [2] 3 next »
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » I got the samples, now I need the drum and bass.