drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Don't have any vinyl discs / stars under my name
Go to the bottom of this page Don't have any vinyl discs / stars under my name
Author
Subwoofer on a Killing Spree

images/avatars/avatar-1457.jpg

Registration Date: 13-01-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

I understand that producers are supposed to have little pictures of vinyl discs (more or less depending on how many tracks they have?) under their name... i don't seem to have any, or is this because I gotta upload more tracks? :p

__
My Myspace
12-06-2008 21:56
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

You can choose this yourself in your profile. Go to the User Groups section of your profile, and change the 'User Rank'. Depending on your status you will have a few options to choose from.
The vinyl discs belong to the 'producer' status, you can also pick stars ('user'), a golden bar ('donators') or nothing ('contributors').

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
14-06-2008 10:52 Homepage of thechronic
PLaGuE CeLL PLaGuE CeLL is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

I've been to that page, there doesn't seem to be any options to choose my status :s it says producers is a 'closed user group'

__
My Myspace
14-06-2008 16:14
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

It's a bit further down on the page, under the heading "You can have the following user ranks".

I'll change it for you Wink

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
14-06-2008 18:53 Homepage of thechronic
PLaGuE CeLL PLaGuE CeLL is a male

Helpfulness rating: 

ah thanks, i just went back to the page n the thing that lets me choose wasnt there before but it is now Smile

It might be cos i'm using IE, which seems to cause a few problems when im on this site lol

__
My Myspace
14-06-2008 23:07
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

The browser you use shouldn't make any difference for this. It is possible this has been caused by some changes to the user groups that were done some time ago. Some old user groups have been deleted, and perhaps this caused a glitch in your profile.
I'm glad that it got fixed for you, I will do a check on the profiles database to see if more people are affected.

__
14-06-2008 23:30 Homepage of thechronic
admin

Helpfulness rating: 

Ok this issue also affects the accounts of djakwiez, cynik, turnstyles, Ethereal and D Juice. They have all been fixed.

__
14-06-2008 23:44 Homepage of thechronic
drumnbass.be forum » Urban area » Bug reports & suggestions » Don't have any vinyl discs / stars under my name