drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Massive- problem when LFO syncing
Go to the bottom of this page Massive- problem when LFO syncing
Author
Player

Registration Date: 06-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

hi,

when i modulate the volume of a sine wave with an LFO there is no problem , however , when I sync the LFO to the tempo of the tune, it starts making crackly popping noises; not nice. Has anyone else had this problem and what the fuck is causing it?

thanks all.

__
www.myspace.com/digitalcause
www.myspace.com/mysterious1000
15-05-2008 00:43
CLARKFADER
unregistered
Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil Evil

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CLARKFADER: 15-05-2008 13:20.

15-05-2008 13:19
J.Rabbit J.Rabbit is a male
Creativity through Mental Illness...

images/avatars/avatar-2547.gif

Registration Date: 12-05-2008

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by Digital Cause
hi,

when i modulate the volume of a sine wave with an LFO there is no problem , however , when I sync the LFO to the tempo of the tune, it starts making crackly popping noises; not nice. Has anyone else had this problem and what the fuck is causing it?

thanks all.

it sounds like your buffer... adjust your buffer, so that all the movement in the program interface (singal output etc.etc.) moves slower and it should clean that up... or upgrade your soundcard... if you've done this, then I'm not sure, is it a borrowed version?

__
www.myspace.com/jrabbit

"Clownstep is a derisory term, used by certain listeners to describe a certain style in a negative way, it's not a subgenre as such, but most producers would feel insulted by the labelling of their music as "clownstep"."
19-05-2008 18:11 Homepage of J.Rabbit
Gregg Gregg is a male
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2706.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.75

http://www.asio4all.com/

...in case you don't have asio already.
19-05-2008 19:49 Homepage of Gregg
Digital Cause Digital Cause is a male
Player

Registration Date: 06-07-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

its a completely leigit version... what is that ASIO thing for? thanks 4 the help

__
www.myspace.com/digitalcause
www.myspace.com/mysterious1000
20-05-2008 01:15
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Plugins » Massive- problem when LFO syncing