drumnbass.be forum

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Midi keyboard in fruity loops
Go to the bottom of this page Midi keyboard in fruity loops
Author
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-06-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 3.50

Hey,
i have plugged in my midi keyboard in fruity loops. But when it only plays the c note the rest doesnt play if i hit the keys, only on the left i can play kick, snares,... so ive added a fl slayer, but i only can play one note, the midi red light on the left does light up. But i dont know how to fix this. Or what am i doing wrong, i just want to play all notes on my midi keyboard on fl slayer.

Cheers
26-09-2007 22:54
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 31-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

i m prob the wrong person to ansewer this but maybey it ent configured for fl studio

fl studio cums ready to go with a heap o midi device like all d big brands n shit but it no gunna be set up for every single thing out there

check u keys are compatabile (if you gettin a c note then it prob is )

look through u manual u need to tell fruity what you want every note to do i hav never done it but u lookin for a table=

#1=c5
#2=d5
#3=e5
#4=f5

sumink likw that n have to put that info in2 fl soz cant help mo than that.

if u legal fl website>support will tell striaght.
if u ent got u keys manual try download of net
27-09-2007 11:30
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

quote:
Originally posted by GeeZZ
fl studio cums

Errr... I'm not too sure about that.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
27-09-2007 11:58 Homepage of Muad'Dib
rockx
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 15-06-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 3.50

i fixed the problem, i had to put every port up to 16. but now i dont seem able to play a pattern or a song, without hitting my midi keyboard first. It says waiting for input and then i hit the keyboard and then the pattern statrs to play, so when i try to save it to a wav file it just blank?? how do i fix this?

cheers
27-09-2007 16:17
Muad'Dib Muad'Dib is a male
Andrejnalin

images/avatars/avatar-2169.jpg

Registration Date: 02-12-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Try to unset the button "wait for keyboard input before start playing" which is located on the panel right to the play control panel. It's a radio button switch.

__
Thinking about becoming an Image-Line/FL Studio customer? Want a 10% reduction in price? Use this affiliate link:

http://affiliate.image-line.com/BADEBDG473

There is no such thing without its opposite
-Bene Gesserit
30-09-2007 02:40 Homepage of Muad'Dib
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » Midi keyboard in fruity loops