drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » wednesday 30/07 :: Massive Junglism @ Kessel-Lo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page wednesday 30/07 :: Massive Junglism @ Kessel-Lo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-239.jpg

Registration Date: 20-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mr bumper bumps this one Red Face

__

24-06-2003 11:26 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

check out the massive junglism board for a little MJ history Wink

__

25-06-2003 22:46 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

counting down
who's coming?
free tickets r still avaible at

Big Grin

__

20-07-2003 17:01 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
knine knine is a male
Lawless

images/avatars/avatar-72.jpg

Registration Date: 09-04-2003

Rate Member

I'll try to... bit difficult with second seat and stuff... but we'll do our very best (isn't it Suv?Big Grin )

__
Midleft fka knine
www.jungletactics.com
www.dedkob.com
20-07-2003 20:21 Send an Email to knine Homepage of knine Search for Posts by knine Add knine to your Buddy List
Chantal Chantal is a female
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-60.jpg

Registration Date: 26-12-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Is there anybody who wants to assure me that they are coming so that I don't have to have nightmares like last time that the sojo would be empty Frown
Smile )

__
*Redhead Massive*
25-07-2003 01:16 Send an Email to Chantal Search for Posts by Chantal Add Chantal to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

edit wrong post

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pablex: 25-07-2003 12:01.

25-07-2003 11:59 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

here's the timetable:

21:00-23:00 Sarge
23:00-01:00 Catharsis
01:00-03:00 Gamorah Sound
03:00-05:00 Rhumble
05:00-END.. Pablex

__

27-07-2003 22:41 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
Sarge Sarge is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 07-06-2003

Rate Member

Who's coming?

I'm ready to tear the place to pieces Cool

__
Biggin' Up Those Who Like It Hard & Heavy !!!

Sarge
30-07-2003 00:24 Send an Email to Sarge Homepage of Sarge Search for Posts by Sarge Add Sarge to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

who's up for tonight then? Cool

__

30-07-2003 09:51 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
Scion Scion is a male
The Noize Squad

images/avatars/avatar-139.gif

Registration Date: 03-03-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

I can't come due to a lack of a crash-place! Sorry maties, it'll be something for tha next time!

__
Power to the peaceful
30-07-2003 17:10 Send an Email to Scion Search for Posts by Scion Add Scion to your Buddy List
3rr0rc0d3 3rr0rc0d3 is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3112.gif

Registration Date: 08-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Pablex
who's up for tonight then? Cool

If Esk is willing to take me with him, I'm there Big Grin

__
Cheers,
/error

SoundCloud
30-07-2003 19:08 Send an Email to 3rr0rc0d3 Homepage of 3rr0rc0d3 Search for Posts by 3rr0rc0d3 Add 3rr0rc0d3 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

just got back home,
a report will follow later Cool ...
(right now my hands hurt too much to type Frown )

__

31-07-2003 09:25 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

thanx a lot to everyone who was there,we didn't expect so much ppl(especially for a wednesday)
the music was good,the atmosphere aswell imo
catharsis did a great set,i didn't expect what he did,but he did it :shock:
lots of dark and nasty plates,certainly worth checking out
gamorah sound brought mc d.o.c. with them so he could heat up the ppl a bit more,panzar played a couple of tracks i had in my bag aswell :? ,but i liked their set a lot,a combination of old and new releases definatly what we love@massive junglism
rhumble then brought saiko and mc champatha with him(he also played together with champatha@massive junglism n°1)
played some heavy tunage,and knowing rhumble's style i was i bit afraid playing straight after him(got to admit i haven't got any decks or mixer so i hadn't mixed in a while :oops: )
nice sarge was up for a back 2 back set and it turned out pretty well(altho i made a couple of mixing mistakes but i had a nice time so who cares Big Grin )
bout sarge the only thing i can say is i'm very happy he's our resident,without him they wouldn't b what they r now Big Grin :wink:

big up to everyone inside:d-lux,xz32_,cjpa,n-ice+boyfriend,wontime,woodrow,ambush,dizzie(pitty
saphir couldn't make it),and everyone else,
and again thanx a lot to the dj's for making this party Bigup

this one to b continued... Big Grin

btw pics r online @ nightclubbing

__

31-07-2003 17:27 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
Chantal Chantal is a female
Massive Junglism

images/avatars/avatar-60.jpg

Registration Date: 26-12-2002

Helpfulness rating: 

Funny pics online:
http://users.pandora.be/mani-pereal/pictures/massive-junglism/index.html
(Thanx to D-Lux)

__
*Redhead Massive*
01-08-2003 11:51 Send an Email to Chantal Search for Posts by Chantal Add Chantal to your Buddy List
Pablex Pablex is a male
Massive Junglism

Helpfulness rating: 

and one pic from the Masive Junglism HQ Big Grin

__

01-08-2003 12:38 Send an Email to Pablex Search for Posts by Pablex Add Pablex to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Nice pix. Too bad I couldn't make it...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

01-08-2003 12:59 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » wednesday 30/07 :: Massive Junglism @ Kessel-Lo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH