drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dillinja-style compo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Dillinja-style compo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

RE: Dillinja-style compo Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by samurai
quote:
Originally posted by Surya
When your track is ready, just post a link here...

not a good idea, voting will be all bias'ed

OK, what would you do? We've always done it that way on Breakz.be...

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

07-12-2002 10:38 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
samurai samurai is a male
Cool Tourist

Registration Date: 21-11-2002

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

on breakbeat.co.uk didnt we send the tracks to you, that way people wouldnt know who made the track, and wouldnt bias their vote?

__

09-12-2002 02:09 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
on breakbeat.co.uk didnt we send the tracks to you, that way people wouldnt know who made the track, and wouldnt bias their vote?

I know, but since most people here come from Breakz.be I thought they would like to do it that way. Since it's a quite small community here, voting goes quite fair...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

09-12-2002 12:45 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.25

quote:
quote:

I know, but since most people here come from Breakz.be I thought they would like to do it that way. Since it's a quite small community here, voting goes quite fair...
hmm, i don't really believe so, ...
it's better to critisize an artwork without knowing the artist so you're not influenced by it ...

most will deny that, but it's quite a fact really ...

__
It's a spiritual thing !

09-12-2002 13:18 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Rate Member

its a subconcious thinking process, really, i promise

__

10-12-2002 01:26 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

OK, cool for me, then we do it that way... mail yer tracks to surya_dnb@pandora.be (max 128kbps)

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

11-12-2002 12:43 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
thechronic thechronic is a male
admin

images/avatars/avatar-2146.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
38 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.68

quote:

That's a brilliant idea!! Big Grin

__
If you find spam on the site, please hit the button and select my name. I'll personally kick it to the murky depths of hell where it belongs! Devil
11-12-2002 13:34 Send an Email to thechronic Homepage of thechronic Search for Posts by thechronic Add thechronic to your Buddy List
gripz gripz is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-12.gif

Registration Date: 16-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.33

RE: smpls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Don't complain about the snares, they are Dillinja-style, aren't they?

Wtf
U should try listening 2 some dillinja trax
11-12-2002 15:50 Send an Email to gripz Search for Posts by gripz Add gripz to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: smpls Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gripz
quote:

Wtf

uh yea. . .

those samples are totally dillinja style dude ...

__
It's a spiritual thing !

11-12-2002 17:50 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by -J-
quote:
quote:

Wtf

uh yea. . .

yes they are. listen to the freakin piano... lol.

__

11-12-2002 23:53 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
Kelly-D Kelly-D is a male

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by -J-
quote:
quote:

Wtf

uh yea. . .

DUDE HES TOTALLY RIGHT BRO, SHAKA BRO
12-12-2002 20:13 Search for Posts by Kelly-D Add Kelly-D to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Cool Tourist

Rate Member

so tracks must be in by the 15th?

__

13-12-2002 00:59 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Well, that's to say... I'm really really busy these days, so I won't have tome to do the voting and shit, so if you need another week, that's fine...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

13-12-2002 16:25 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Rate Member

sounds good. so when everyone is done, within a reasonable amount of time, we be finished.

__

14-12-2002 03:55 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
n3wjack n3wjack is a male
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-15.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2002

Rate Member

so it's another week then? nice..

I didn't enlist "officially" cause last time I ran out of time, and I just hate dropping out like that.

I'll probably get the track ready this time...if I can get it too sound good enough that is.
14-12-2002 16:19 Send an Email to n3wjack Search for Posts by n3wjack Add n3wjack to your Buddy List
-J- -J- is a male
Big Bad Battyman

Helpfulness rating: 

mine's gonna be far from finished but i think i'll go on finishing it afterwards, with more samples and stuff ...

__
It's a spiritual thing !

14-12-2002 17:03 Send an Email to -J- Search for Posts by -J- Add -J- to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by -J-
mine's gonna be far from finished but i think i'll go on finishing it afterwards, with more samples and stuff ...

thats the point of a contest. make the best of what ur given. im all for fixing it up afterward tho Happy

__

15-12-2002 02:16 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Rate Member

GEEEZZZZ!!!! ARE WE DONE YET???????

__

21-12-2002 07:53 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Well, I've received 1 (!) entry untill now...

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

21-12-2002 12:26 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
Cool Tourist

Rate Member

CMON PPL! EMAIL HIM UR TRACKS!

__

23-12-2002 04:43 Send an Email to samurai Homepage of samurai Search for Posts by samurai Add samurai to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (4): « previous 1 [2] 3 4 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » Dillinja-style compo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH