drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » [genetix] has landed ;) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page [genetix] has landed ;) 3 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.673 Votes - Average Rating: 8.67
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

RE: [genetix] has landed ;) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i heard this song a while ago and i dunno why i didnt reivew it...very teebeish....awesome bass...very cool vocal...very sci fi'ish...ntohing else to say...totally rocks...

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

11-01-2005 21:08 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
[genetix] [genetix] is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 21-04-2003

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice one all for the support Bigup

ez..

[genetix]

__
BASIC004 - [genetix] - Structures | The Genius 12" out Dec 20th 2004 on SRD!

13-01-2005 04:13 Send an Email to [genetix] Search for Posts by [genetix] Add [genetix] to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
f0re1gn f0re1gn is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

Rate Member

Text Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

.:Crunch:.
This truely has a perfect start Shocked Really like that bass that comes in time after time, vry coo Shocked Part from 3:40 - 4:10 = HELL YEAH!! Those reverby basses are mfin awesome.

Gg, awesome track. Not as much power as i like there to be, but still, mastering goes very well. Beats are well managed, though possibly trying to add more variance to them might bring something useful, since the same beats through practically the whole track went a little bit boring for me. That's just me prolly though ^_^

Otherwise, good job, Very cool stuff.

.:Structures:.
Nice stringy start Shocked The vocals could use a tiny bit more volume imo. Wewt, awesome beat entrance, and nice fade Tongue Teasing eh? Big Grin eoe, props on the bass coming in, i was so totally surprised there lmao, gg. Sound is awesome Shocked Shocked Shocked The drop after the 3rd minute with the vocals got me scared, with the bass coming in, god o;

Weird, but i ain't got nothing bad to note about this track Huh This kinda stuff happens rarely Tongue So Bigup

.Tongue owerful Force:.
Hmm, the beat could be faded from when it starts - to 0:25, not like there's this one beat, and at 0:25 there starts another one. I think Shocked The first drop could use a bit more power to it too i think, i mean i was waiting for some awesome grimey shiz, but didn't get what i was expecting. It wasn't bad nonetheless. Tongue The stuff after 4:16 is more powerful than the parts before, has more movement to it Big Grin

I'd say this is a pretty well mastered track with a lot variance imo, but just not as movable to as the other ones i heard from you Big Grin

.:Fear of God:.
OMFG Nice start, i'm in love with those strings in the very beginning, gg. Awesome usage of vocals, and so is the beat entrance, that's just awesome. The snare is so lovely, lol Big Grin That snare makes me want to think that there will be something awesomely evil and i'm waiting for it Tongue From 3:00 to 3:25 is soooo awesome, those beats got me in such a weird state Big Grin
I really love the strings in this track, all of them Big Grin GG nice end.

Well, i can say that these tracks truely are pro. Awesome mastering, instrument usage and stuff. Especially vocals, if they're used, the track is so much more intruiging to listen to Big Grin My only problem with these tracks was that all of them aren't my style, but i'm trying to learn to avoid this these days. Wink And another thing.. i could weirdly feel where the next strings would come in, where the bass would stop, where the beat would stop in all of these tracks. Not in all spots of course, but there were places like that, and not one ;D

Very cool, gj on making good music dude!

Bigup Bigup Bigup

Typo.

__
.:f33l1ng th3 p0w3r 1s 3ss3nt1al:.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by f0re1gn: 13-01-2005 17:57.

13-01-2005 17:53 Send an Email to f0re1gn Search for Posts by f0re1gn Add f0re1gn to your Buddy List
Producer

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

thanks for the review mate...

Most tunes above available on vinyl:

BASIC002 - [genetix] - Crunch / Fear of God 12"
BASIC004 - [genetix] - Structures / The Genius 12"

All tracks were updated for release & mastered by simon in the exchange (UK). Released on Basic Recordings and available in most reckid stores and online stores (redeye / checmical / etc.)

ez..

[genetix]

__

13-01-2005 18:09 Send an Email to [genetix] Search for Posts by [genetix] Add [genetix] to your Buddy List
f0re1gn f0re1gn is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-587.jpg

Registration Date: 20-12-2004

Rate Member

No idea if stuff like that is in Estonia dude Tongue I hardly see any vinyl stores, if there are any here... dnb isn't that of a thing that people can get officially here.. it's impossible to find a cd (or whatever dnb is released on Big Grin ) of Concord dawn or Goldie or anything of dnb style here :x

__
.:f33l1ng th3 p0w3r 1s 3ss3nt1al:.
13-01-2005 18:39 Send an Email to f0re1gn Search for Posts by f0re1gn Add f0re1gn to your Buddy List
Samoth Samoth is a male
Producer

images/avatars/avatar-609.jpg

Registration Date: 21-08-2004

Rate Member

Im liking the samples in the beginning of 'crunch'. good bass line when it kicks in, nice synths. what did u make these tracks on?? The sound is really nice, i can hear the bass even on my crappy speakers which is quite an achievement. 4/5 - Its not really hard enough for my liking but thats clearly not the sound your going for.

Powerful force could be a little faster but thats my only criticism.

__
Death Ur-Sag Zi-Ga-Ni Naphar Ajjabi Sharush! Sa-Par-Mah-Zu Diri La-Magiru Sin Su-La. Spliff
13-01-2005 19:51 Send an Email to Samoth Homepage of Samoth Search for Posts by Samoth Add Samoth to your Buddy List
Producer

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by f0re1gn
No idea if stuff like that is in Estonia dude Tongue I hardly see any vinyl stores, if there are any here... dnb isn't that of a thing that people can get officially here.. it's impossible to find a cd (or whatever dnb is released on Big Grin ) of Concord dawn or Goldie or anything of dnb style here :x

Why i said online store like redeeye & chemical... here:

http://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/asp/prodtype.asp?prodtype=40&recorprod=51&ph
=&keywords=&recor=&SearchFor=&PT_ID=Next

http://www.vitalvinyl.com/artist/Genetix.info
http://www.chemical-records.co.uk/sc/servlet/Catalog;jsessionid=D046715E322
0D9266AA1964B719A7540?All=True&Search=genetix&Category=AL&ND=-1&Sort=AR&sub
mit.x=0&submit.y=0

__

13-01-2005 19:58 Send an Email to [genetix] Search for Posts by [genetix] Add [genetix] to your Buddy List
syncrodee syncrodee is a male
Tourist

Registration Date: 12-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

This is Awesome!!
Fear of God....
All must Fear God...for He created us....
No one wants to meet an angry God...esspecialy if this whole universe belongs to Him...
All Praise The Lord our God....All grace and worship to the Son Jesus Christ....

DNB that acctually has a positive message...
Amazing!! Find That path to free your people who are slaves to Death and Evil.....

Bring Hope To This Lost world....
Bigup Syncrodynamix
04-10-2005 02:32 Send an Email to syncrodee Homepage of syncrodee Search for Posts by syncrodee Add syncrodee to your Buddy List
S2TAR S2TAR is a female

Registration Date: 06-11-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

crunchy song Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yo genetix .i've probaly sended you a message(crunchy song) which was mend to be placed over here. this whole internet thang is new to me .anyway keep up the good work Bigup

__
S2TAR
06-11-2005 21:00 Send an Email to S2TAR Search for Posts by S2TAR Add S2TAR to your Buddy List
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

12/29/2005-

Just downloaded all 4 trax, fantastic!
Big Grin
thanks homez.

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
29-12-2005 12:44 Send an Email to Hidden identity Search for Posts by Hidden identity Add Hidden identity to your Buddy List
Hidden identity Hidden identity is a male
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 17-02-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 6.21

Ive been listening to these trax periodicaly for a few days now and i realy do like them. They are sort of progressive so it makes great backgroud music! Big Grin Im bumpin this muthu-of-a-thread because of how fine it is.

__
I'm trying to unfuck my sig.
01-01-2006 07:34 Send an Email to Hidden identity Search for Posts by Hidden identity Add Hidden identity to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
dilut3d

Registration Date: 19-07-2007

Rate Member

amazing track m8 Wink
19-07-2007 02:00 Send an Email to dilut3d Search for Posts by dilut3d Add dilut3d to your Buddy List
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

19-07-2007 02:10 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (2): « previous 1 [2] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » [genetix] has landed ;)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH