drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » 19/03 Dieselboy & Black sun empire @ Silo » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 19/03 Dieselboy & Black sun empire @ Silo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
woodrow
Tourist

images/avatars/avatar-261.gif

Registration Date: 29-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Main room:

23.00-1.00: Murdock

1.00-3.00: Dieselboy & mc J Messinian

3.00-5.00: Black Sun Empire

5.00-6.30: Woodrow

6.30-8.00: Wontime

Second Room:

23.00-00.30: Easy

0.30-2.00: Juice Blenders

2.00-3.30: Saiko

3.30-5.00: Daryl

5.00-6.30: Ghost Town

23.00 o'clock dus Wink
18-03-2004 12:20 Send an Email to woodrow Homepage of woodrow Search for Posts by woodrow Add woodrow to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

images/avatars/avatar-1127.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
44 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.27

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apparently Smile Tnx for the info!

__
"In dnb you should make people jump not swim"
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

18-03-2004 12:56 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Emblem-X Emblem-X is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-232.jpg

Registration Date: 10-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.33

ratatatatataatata blackablacka boem boem Big Grin Big Grin

Pleased lol :rocking:

__

18-03-2004 15:19 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
finn finn is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1530.jpg

Registration Date: 04-01-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

Shocked Shocked Shocked till 8 AM?!

>>>t-1<<<

__
Dance Drummer Banana
18-03-2004 23:27 Send an Email to finn Homepage of finn Search for Posts by finn Add finn to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

quote:
Originally posted by finn
quote:
Originally posted by basslicious
quote:
@ Surya: how did you know that, ru psychic?! BTW, though you don't smoke (rspct Bigup ) you must take at least one teug from my partyjoint, k?

@ Basslicious: really a pity you can't cum, maybe you should wear a t-shirt from a company and ask them to pay your ticket in return,

This partygirl is sponsored by ELECTRABEL, for energy all night long Wink Big Grin

naaaaaahhh , i'm more of a Duracel girl , going all night long and even after that , never stopping , mwoahahahaha Big Grin

Shocked Shocked Shocked Electabel stops?!

Why am i surprised, Belgium... Tongue ROFL Wink

if you don't pay the monthly bill they do stop ja Big Grin

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
19-03-2004 07:21 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
hoodratt hoodratt is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-43.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Rate Member

*bump*bump*bump*Banana
19-03-2004 12:19 Search for Posts by hoodratt Add hoodratt to your Buddy List
KoFFiE KoFFiE is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-271.gif

Registration Date: 28-04-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.83

Hmm long time no post... Anyway - I'll be there too Smile

__
Sleep is a poor substitute for coffee
19-03-2004 16:23 Send an Email to KoFFiE Homepage of KoFFiE Search for Posts by KoFFiE Add KoFFiE to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by KoFFiE
Hmm long time no post... Anyway - I'll be there too Smile

great Big Grin

first i'm having chinese for dinner Big Grin

cheerz

__

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Emblem-X: 19-03-2004 17:44.

19-03-2004 17:43 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
finn finn is a male
Cool Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

hehe, finally it's zover
totally prepared for the banana mode Big Grin

one thing left to do: rrrrollin'to rrrumble Pleased

Dance Banana

__
Dance Drummer Banana
19-03-2004 19:22 Send an Email to finn Homepage of finn Search for Posts by finn Add finn to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

Quite phat Smile

Only minor negative point: there was too much compression on the music. When the MC was rhymin (great work on that part) the music was compressed too much, sometimes to the point of hardly hearable.

But appart from that: geat Bigup

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

21-03-2004 00:04 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
basslicious basslicious is a female
Flashtunes

images/avatars/avatar-259.jpg

Registration Date: 08-05-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.50

and was it sold out ??? Confused

__
Give it a try , don't be shy
Well you know you might like it
Never been to keen a timekeeper
But i'm a pure new pleasure seeker
21-03-2004 08:29 Send an Email to basslicious Homepage of basslicious Search for Posts by basslicious Add basslicious to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by basslicious
and was it sold out ??? Confused

i don't think so.. there was less people than the 1st edition.. good thing tho Big Grin

dieselboy was hardcore dammit! really i went lunatic to his set! Banana one to remember Big Grin

BSE blew me away! really, deep bassline after deep bassline, kicking drumline after kicking drumline Big Grin

verry nice edition Bigup rumble kru!

cheerz

__

21-03-2004 12:30 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
stykz stykz is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-189.jpg

Registration Date: 27-07-2003

Helpfulness rating: 

couldn't make it ... f*cking "stage" on saturday Evil

__
25.06.05 - Loud FM Party @ The Musikbunker ( Aachen, Germany )
03.09.05 - Groove of the Summer @ Averbode
31.10.05 - The zoo 4U @ The Zoo ( Hasselt )
21-03-2004 15:05 Send an Email to stykz Search for Posts by stykz Add stykz to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

DSL was phatness all the way indeed. BSE was a bit more intelligent and sofisticated but still very phat Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

21-03-2004 21:11 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
finn finn is a male
Cool Steppa

Helpfulness rating: 

Very nice party indeed

Dslby and BSE wre really good, but way too slow and breaky for the banana mode Big Grin But i already expected that, not really a big surprise dusss
I came for Wontime and Woodrow, but they were on duty from 5 till 8, a little too late for some of us (incl. me) we had to save some energy for SW.

The little room was more my liking, enuff space, cool and fast'n'roly beatz (without vocals Tongue )

Saw surya (with hair Shocked Big Grin ), Pablex, and Emblem-x, but his Antwerp accent and my Dutch accent together with the noisy surrounding made a conversation impossible, next time better luck Bigup

__
Dance Drummer Banana
22-03-2004 19:21 Send an Email to finn Homepage of finn Search for Posts by finn Add finn to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Emblem-x, but his Antwerp accent and my Dutch accent together with the noisy surrounding made a conversation impossible, next time better luck Bigup

lol idd! great meeting you tho Big Grin

cheerz

__

22-03-2004 19:42 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
Surya Surya is a male
The Robot

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Saw surya (with hair Shocked Big Grin )

Yeah, have to get it cut again Smile
quote:
... Emblem-x, but his Antwerp accent and my Dutch accent together with the noisy surrounding made a conversation impossible, next time better luck Bigup

Nah, having a conversation with a stoned Emblem-X is simply impossible Big Grin

What was it you wanted to tell me Jeroen? Big Grin

__
- Pieter Frenssen 2004

22-03-2004 22:16 Homepage of Surya Search for Posts by Surya Add Surya to your Buddy List
Master Producer

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by Surya
quote:
Saw surya (with hair Shocked Big Grin )

Yeah, have to get it cut again Smile
quote:
... Emblem-x, but his Antwerp accent and my Dutch accent together with the noisy surrounding made a conversation impossible, next time better luck Bigup

Nah, having a conversation with a stoned Emblem-X is simply impossible Big Grin

What was it you wanted to tell me Jeroen? Big Grin

'k zal da strax buite wel zegge Tongue hehehehe roflol.. fcourse i forgot what i wanted to say lol Big Grin

__

22-03-2004 23:27 Send an Email to Emblem-X Homepage of Emblem-X Search for Posts by Emblem-X Add Emblem-X to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Party headz » 19/03 Dieselboy & Black sun empire @ Silo

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH