drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » New Tunes! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Tunes!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

New Tunes! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Heres a couple links to my soundcloud for 2 of my most recent tunes... influenced by usa tech/nero... enjoy guys!

ez
surora

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

22-01-2010 04:37 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
XTensionTrigger XTensionTrigger is a male
Cool Producer

images/avatars/avatar-2287.gif

Registration Date: 04-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Arrow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

FINALY !

(I write soon)

__

Myspace
22-01-2010 22:48 Send an Email to XTensionTrigger Homepage of XTensionTrigger Search for Posts by XTensionTrigger Add XTensionTrigger to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Ketz Ketz is a male
Thinking outside the box...

images/avatars/avatar-2874.png

Registration Date: 10-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
14 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.86

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heavy tunes man! really feelin these Rinse great to see some old skool be members makin an appearance again Big Grin

__

22-01-2010 22:53 Send an Email to Ketz Homepage of Ketz Search for Posts by Ketz Add Ketz to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good stuff! Especially liking the second one.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
22-01-2010 23:18 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

appreciate the words guys! big ups!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

23-01-2010 19:41 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
digitalecho

Registration Date: 23-01-2010

Rate Member

New Tunes!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Here is a link to a mix of some of my drum n bass tunes on soundcloud.

http://soundcloud.com/digitalecho/sets/pushing-squares

Let me know what you think!! I'm still working on 'Looking Thru Windows' (hence the abrupt ending)

Two different music packages were used to produce the tunes, Reason and Sony Acid Pro 6. I'm trying to see which one I'm more comfortable with. All samples are royalty free.

Cheers,

Digital Echo
24-01-2010 11:03 Send an Email to digitalecho Search for Posts by digitalecho Add digitalecho to your Buddy List
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

RE: New Tunes! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Surora23
http://soundcloud.com/suroradnb/surora-girls-with-tattoos
http://soundcloud.com/suroradnb/surora-clockwork-175v-1

Heres a couple links to my soundcloud for 2 of my most recent tunes... influenced by usa tech/nero... enjoy guys!

ez
surora

propa lively tracks here mate, girls with tattoos is the better track, couldn't stop listening to it, really well produced with loads of stuff going on to keep me interested.

good to see you back on top form mate Wink

__
My Sounds
24-01-2010 14:17 Search for Posts by Glim Add Glim to your Buddy List
Glim Glim is a male
Stuck In The Late Nineties

Registration Date: 16-10-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
12 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.17

RE: New Tunes!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by digitalecho
Here is a link to a mix of some of my drum n bass tunes on soundcloud.

http://soundcloud.com/digitalecho/sets/pushing-squares

Let me know what you think!! I'm still working on 'Looking Thru Windows' (hence the abrupt ending)

Two different music packages were used to produce the tunes, Reason and Sony Acid Pro 6. I'm trying to see which one I'm more comfortable with. All samples are royalty free.

Cheers,

Digital Echo

you've posted this on the wrong place mate, it's someone else's thread, whilst i'm here, your tracks have got a lot of ideas going but the drums in nearly all of them are muffled and swamped by the low end frequencies of other sounds..
try reviewing five tunes on this site, get producer rioghts from the Chron then upload your tunes on your own thread mate.

cheers

__
My Sounds
24-01-2010 14:19 Search for Posts by Glim Add Glim to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

RE: New Tunes! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

again thank you for the words guys!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

27-01-2010 00:51 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
reggez reggez is a male
IRON

images/avatars/avatar-2493.png

Registration Date: 20-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

very clean mixdown. Fuckin love it Rinse

__
http://soundcloud.com/irondnb
http://www.myspace.com/irondnb
27-01-2010 01:09 Send an Email to reggez Search for Posts by reggez Add reggez to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

again thanks you guys so much! check out teh free pack i posted!

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

14-02-2010 20:03 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » New Tunes!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH