drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » massive ksd files dont work in fl » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page massive ksd files dont work in fl
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
GeeZZ
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 31-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.33

massive ksd files dont work in fl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

the presets i create in massive in fl save as fls. (fruity loop state files) but if i try an import kds files (kore sumfin) they dont work. i can open them in standalone and resave them but they still save as kds. any1 got a work around.
11-10-2009 19:08 Send an Email to GeeZZ Search for Posts by GeeZZ Add GeeZZ to your Buddy List
Crispy Liquids Crispy Liquids is a male
Liquid Funkateer

images/avatars/avatar-3110.jpg

Registration Date: 22-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.50

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

isn't there a load button inside the vst? if there is, this is how you should open the kds files

__
Crispy Liquids on Soundcloud Facebook Myspace
11-10-2009 19:13 Send an Email to Crispy Liquids Homepage of Crispy Liquids Search for Posts by Crispy Liquids Add Crispy Liquids to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: massive ksd files dont work in fl Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've had a lot of problems with massive, but THAT part of it was working just fine. So I find it a little weird that you have such problems with it. KSD is the normal and only format it will use.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
11-10-2009 22:41 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Crispy Liquids
isn't there a load button inside the vst? if there is, this is how you should open the kds files

wot crispy said..

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
13-10-2009 17:45 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Software » Fruity Loops - FL Studio » massive ksd files dont work in fl

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH