drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Pets » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pets
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Azer Azer is a male
Easy Player

images/avatars/avatar-11.jpg

Registration Date: 15-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 5.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Airfull
well here you allready have a pic of 'tilly' my dog before Cailin...

isn't she adorable...*I miss her*

Nice doggy

__
Sun
08-04-2003 18:53 Send an Email to Azer Search for Posts by Azer Add Azer to your Buddy List
Airfull Airfull is a female
Sexy Lady

images/avatars/avatar-24.jpg

Registration Date: 09-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
9 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

she is/was Frown Pleased

__

ONE BULLET? TWO BULLETS? THE THIRT ONE IS THROUGH MY HEAD!
08-04-2003 18:56 Send an Email to Airfull Search for Posts by Airfull Add Airfull to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
ZePain ZePain is a male
B-Yayo

images/avatars/avatar-20.jpg

Registration Date: 19-11-2002

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
well here you allready have a pic of 'tilly' my dog before Cailin...

isn't she adorable...*I miss her*

I have the same but with short hairs
--> labrador Big Grin

__
-Shape The Future-

myspace.com/universoulwithaneye
08-04-2003 19:21 Send an Email to ZePain Search for Posts by ZePain Add ZePain to your Buddy List
Dephonix Dephonix is a female
Sexy Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-2933.jpg

Registration Date: 21-03-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

my kitten is called Dibble The Ripper Big Grin

__

DARK WAX RADIO

Aim Dennean2004
02-04-2008 22:09 Send an Email to Dephonix Homepage of Dephonix Search for Posts by Dephonix Add Dephonix to your Buddy List
sssonarrr sssonarrr is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1223.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

and yours was the first post on the subject in 5 years.

they got to give people like you a price for restarting dead threats.

__
Bigup laborecordings
03-04-2008 10:05 Send an Email to sssonarrr Homepage of sssonarrr Search for Posts by sssonarrr Add sssonarrr to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

quote:
Originally posted by sssonarrr
and yours was the first post on the subject in 5 years.

they got to give people like you a price for restarting dead threats.

Then you should get a price for picking on those people Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
03-04-2008 10:55 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
sssonarrr sssonarrr is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1223.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

damn an other stupid price, i hope it ain't another fridge, won 5 of them already!!

__
Bigup laborecordings
03-04-2008 15:30 Send an Email to sssonarrr Homepage of sssonarrr Search for Posts by sssonarrr Add sssonarrr to your Buddy List
cynik cynik is a male
Cp6uja

Registration Date: 15-03-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
49 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.86

quote:
Originally posted by Dephonix
my kitten is called Dibble The Ripper Big Grin

haha LOL guess your hands and legs must be in scars..

my cat used to jump on my face from a cupboard near the door.. shit he always knew when I'd be home and get reeady in time. hell of a welocme home lol with claws over my face

the reason why I deported it to live with my mother. still, when I come visit her he stalks me every time...

__
https://soundcloud.com/tsai-vidro-voves
04-04-2008 13:27 Send an Email to cynik Homepage of cynik Search for Posts by cynik Add cynik to your Buddy List
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

RE: Pets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
ok, because my dog died last Friday, and I really miss her, 'cause she was(for me) te most wonderfull dog in the world... Frown Frown

my question is now...do you have a pet or an animal where you really care for!!?? Confused

greetz B

yea man, i got a tortoise shell cat... she's a bit feisty but shes my baby... i named her Nala... iduno what id do with out here...Ive always been a cat person... good luck man

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

04-04-2008 22:44 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
Surora23 Surora23 is a male
Agressive Melodic Disorder

images/avatars/avatar-1870.jpg

Registration Date: 05-07-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.08

RE: Pets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Buy a savanah cat... theyre crossed with servals

__
Rinse it OUT!!!! Rinse

04-04-2008 22:45 Send an Email to Surora23 Search for Posts by Surora23 Add Surora23 to your Buddy List
philbee philbee is a male
Future beats for the streets

images/avatars/avatar-2742.jpg

Registration Date: 18-10-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

me and the mrs and nipper did have a lovely cat called shim until about a month ago until some selfish fucker ran her over and didnt even have the decency to stop and/or knock on any doors to find out who she belonged to,it was bad having to scrape the poor girl off the road,but it was anightmare having to tell my 4 year old son that some twat had killed her,non stop Crying

__
Philbee Soundcloud
05-04-2008 00:43 Send an Email to philbee Homepage of philbee Search for Posts by philbee Add philbee to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Halph-Price Halph-Price is a male
Zombie Algorithm

images/avatars/avatar-2869.gif

Registration Date: 22-12-2004

Helpfulness rating: 
36 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.67

i gots a papillion!

my first pet ever at the age of 22 : /. i named her zero she's small still and this si what they look older.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=oAx5dvkU26I&feature=related good video of them

they're hyper little dogs that are cute as fuck, smart, and are toy dogs. you can kick these mutts and tehy smile and come runnign back, will go into snow deeper then they are, will try to bark at and play with dogs that are much bigger then they are , as if they're the same size. and will act like everything si for them, like you throw a pillow and they will lie on it as if you put that pillow there for them.

quiet and don't bark much, thy're the best dog. they learn so fast, even young Big Grin

i'll get some vids up soon, i need to post for my mom...

__
Latest Songs of filth and taboo depravity
SpankMyFilth on SoundCloud
She's got a nasty mouth...
FREE DOWNLOADS

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Halph-Price: 05-04-2008 00:44.

05-04-2008 00:44 Send an Email to Halph-Price Homepage of Halph-Price Search for Posts by Halph-Price Add Halph-Price to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Pages (3): « previous 1 2 [3] Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Drumnbass scene » Offtopic banter » Pets

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH