drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » reverse reverb » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page reverse reverb
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
collective collective is a male
TeamSleaze.com

Registration Date: 28-11-2006

Rate Member

reverse reverb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok simple question really but how do i go about making this happen?

any tips would be good please

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
06-02-2008 13:51 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: reverse reverb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

reverse sound, reverb, bounce, reload, tada!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
06-02-2008 14:41 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
collective collective is a male
TeamSleaze.com

Registration Date: 28-11-2006

Rate Member

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ahh thought that was wqhat youy had to do with it

ta battle

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
06-02-2008 15:07 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

There are some VST's that do the same without the hassle, but they have huge latency (ofcourse, the need the sound early enough).
So the first method is the most simple one after all.

__
06-02-2008 15:24 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
PEAHEAD
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1473.jpg

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

RE: reverse reverb Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
reverse sound, reverb, bounce, reload, tada!

try this on a vocal or something

reverse the sample, add reverb and some delay, bounce to audio import back in, reverse back to normal, add more reverb and phazers n flangers etc
09-02-2008 14:02 Send an Email to PEAHEAD Search for Posts by PEAHEAD Add PEAHEAD to your Buddy List
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

sounds cool.
i will be using this

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
09-02-2008 21:31 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
sssonarrr sssonarrr is a male
Cool Steppa

images/avatars/avatar-1223.jpg

Registration Date: 16-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

tried this little trick out and i'm happy that i learned how to do this.
it's really great for build ups i reconned and my buildups usually suck, but i think this may improve them a lot.

__
Bigup laborecordings
11-02-2008 14:07 Send an Email to sssonarrr Homepage of sssonarrr Search for Posts by sssonarrr Add sssonarrr to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

Sometimes cool on vocals as well, but don't overdo it.

__
11-02-2008 14:14 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Greyone Greyone is a male
Master Producer

images/avatars/avatar-3078.jpg

Registration Date: 01-04-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
20 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.10

i would do it like this :

sample -> reverb -> pattern save as wav

reload wav -> reverse sample
13-02-2008 12:31 Send an Email to Greyone Search for Posts by Greyone Add Greyone to your Buddy List
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

I have just knocked of this patch for Reason users.

You need to load a sample in both NNXT samplers, One is playing the sample forward, the other in reverse. I have linked up a Malstrom to add automation to the Decay and Wetness of the reverb. These automations can be turned off with the first two buttons on the Combi. Also the knobs above adjust the start point for the automation. The 3rd one is the wet/dry for the Echo.

There are also other volume controls in the mixer and you can mess with the Modular effects on the Malstrom...

Any ideas or suggestion, let me know. Smile Drummer Drummer

http://www.sendspace.com/file/a4wwmy

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
14-02-2008 10:14 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
PEAHEAD
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1473.jpg

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

quote:
Originally posted by Greyone
i would do it like this :

sample -> reverb -> pattern save as wav

reload wav -> reverse sample

nice Drummer
20-02-2008 09:37 Send an Email to PEAHEAD Search for Posts by PEAHEAD Add PEAHEAD to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » reverse reverb

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH