drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » 3.000 free beat hits !!!!!!! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 3.000 free beat hits !!!!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CLARKFADER
unregistered
3.000 free beat hits !!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hi , i`ve got thousands of beat hits , so i thought i would share them with you and who ever wants them , plus there is 8 home made beats in there , nothing too special thou , but they might come in handy , hope u like !!!!!!

peace !!!!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?0jin3ihjy2y

http://www.myspace.com/clarkfader
05-02-2008 14:13
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

RE: 3.000 free beat hits !!!!!!! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks dude! Bigup
you feed my sample habbit!

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
05-02-2008 23:46 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

excellent.

big upz

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
07-02-2008 09:10 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
PEAHEAD
Wicked Producer

images/avatars/avatar-1473.jpg

Registration Date: 27-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
7 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

cheers

Happy Drummer Devil
07-02-2008 09:28 Send an Email to PEAHEAD Search for Posts by PEAHEAD Add PEAHEAD to your Buddy List
CLARKFADER
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Seven Gun
excellent.

big upz

yeah , cheers , i`ll post some more up soon , got loads !!!!!!!!!
07-02-2008 13:16
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

nice 1 mate. some good uns in there!

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

07-02-2008 17:03 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » 3.000 free beat hits !!!!!!!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH