drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Davide Carbone sample cd? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Davide Carbone sample cd?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

Question Davide Carbone sample cd? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

anyone use this in there production's?, read up on it in a recent knowledge mag, sounded like it had some good stuff in it.anyway cheers for any feedback.

__
Space
26-04-2007 01:42 Search for Posts by equipped Add equipped to your Buddy List
cjstyles
Wicked Producer

Registration Date: 06-07-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.00

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

yea heard it recently - i can confirm nice samples in this bad boi.

__
NexGen / Plush / Liquid Brilliants / LDNBmusic / Ambra

Paul SG - Hidden Smile (CJ Styles Remix) forthcoming Ambra

26-04-2007 01:47 Send an Email to cjstyles Search for Posts by cjstyles Add cjstyles to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
equipped equipped is a male
tired

images/avatars/avatar-2339.jpg

Registration Date: 20-05-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
22 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.23

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by cjstyles
yea heard it recently - i can confirm nice samples in this bad boi.
Beer , cheers CJStyles.

__
Space
26-04-2007 01:50 Search for Posts by equipped Add equipped to your Buddy List
@1$-)
unregistered

quality Drummer
26-04-2007 03:33
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

This CD is one of the possible prizes in the One Hot Minute compo Bigup

You just need to win the compo Big Grin

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
26-04-2007 09:37 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Soi Soi is a male
Super Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-2543.jpg

Registration Date: 29-01-2003

Helpfulness rating: 
15 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

it's a quality samplecd, i tell ya.
good thing you can win it in the compo here!!
drumnbass.be knows what's good for you!!

__
a myspace
my tunes
"I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol that some thinkle peep I am.
It's just the drunker I sit here the longer I get."
26-04-2007 11:48 Send an Email to Soi Homepage of Soi Search for Posts by Soi Add Soi to your Buddy List
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

i've got the free demo samples of it, and they are very very good!
i reccomend it!
win the compo, or buy the fucker if ya can afford it!!

peace!

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
26-04-2007 14:03 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
dj milkman dj milkman is a male
dnb junkie

images/avatars/avatar-1755.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.00

I have currently aquired this cd and i can tell u its great.

got some real high quality samples in it.

Anyone know of any more like this?

__
www.myspace.com/djmilkmanftrozey
03-05-2007 18:11 Send an Email to dj milkman Homepage of dj milkman Search for Posts by dj milkman Add dj milkman to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

I don't think the other ones are near half as good as this one.

Check the site for freebies now and then... even the free stuff is great on there.

__
04-05-2007 02:16 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

quote:
Originally posted by BattleDrone
I don't think the other ones are near half as good as this one.

Check the site for freebies now and then... even the free stuff is great on there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
seriously, everyone..........check that link!!! Drummer ^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
04-05-2007 03:26 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

very good!

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

12-05-2007 22:39 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
B-ILLA

Registration Date: 06-05-2007

Rate Member

the info of david carbon samplepack:

The CD features 20 brand new drum and bass drum kits, 230+ brand new tearing breakbeat samples, 50+ speaker shaking basslines, atmospheric pads, keys, musical loops, sweeps, fx, plus 60+ brand new instrument patches pre-mapped for your favourite soft samplers.

Whether it’s releasing records, running BS1 Records, making dnb music for best-selling videogames, producing at London’s Delicious Digital Studios or teaching digital audio to some of the scene’s most respected producers, Davide Carbone is the embodiment of the modern day sound engineer. DC has released drum and bass records with BS1, 31 Records, React Music, Industry Recordings, Polygram, Warner, and has supported the likes of LTJ Bukem, Grooverider, Fabio, DJ SS and Jeff Mills, amongst many others. Davide brought all his skills and experience to the table whilst creating the beats, breaks and samples found on the Drum and Bass Masterclass CD from Loopmasters.

“This is no ordinary sample CD, not only is its range of sounds impressive, but the drum loops are nigh-on revolutionary and the overall level of production is top drawer!` – Knowledge Mag July 2006

DC has excelled himself with this awesome release and has created the new standard by which all future breakbeat and drum and bass sample cds will be measured. If you need a palette of brand new 100% royalty free drum and bass sounds and samples brimming with flavour, attitude and usability then you need to check out this collection today! The CD was written, produced and recorded in Davide’s personal studio and also at the famous Delicious Digital, London. Kit highlights include : G5s, Pearl drums, Zildjian cymbals, Neumann TLM & KM184 mikes, Rhodes Mark II, Hammond A100, Korg MS20, Urei 1176, TFPRO T10 and Roland SH1000, Joe Meek SC3 featuring Ted Fletcher`s hand made alteration, Logic 7, Kontakt 2, Recycle, Transient Designer,Nord Lead and Virus.

The package includes a Data CD with Acidised Wav and Rex2 samples, and patches for Reasons NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS-24, and SFZ compatible samplers. The CD is Mac and PC compatible and will work with nearly all music software packages. An Audio CD is also included for easy auditioning of loops and samples. Only the best musicians, studios and recording equipment have been used in the making of this CD, and every sample is guaranteed copyright free for use in your music. Tech Specs: 2 CD(Audio/Data) Package for PC/Mac featuring over 540 copyright free Drum and Bass samples, 307 Acidised Wav files, 233 Rex2 Loops, and 67 Patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, Kontakt, EXS24, SFZ - 600MB content.
21-05-2007 02:29 Send an Email to B-ILLA Search for Posts by B-ILLA Add B-ILLA to your Buddy List
collective collective is a male
TeamSleaze.com

Registration Date: 28-11-2006

Rate Member

nah man got this and the ez roller one!!!!

both are good but not that good you should look for the firestorm sample one thats a much better one got it too and out the three its by far the best one

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
01-07-2007 21:09 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
benji b
Steppa

Registration Date: 27-06-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

wat kind of styles does the davide carbone cd have in it?

im thinkin of buyin it but im more into producin liquid an i kno u guys luv the dark side!

cheers
b
05-07-2007 16:48 Send an Email to benji b Search for Posts by benji b Add benji b to your Buddy List
2161... the future.

Helpfulness rating: 

It's liquid.

__
05-07-2007 17:27 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
benji b
Steppa

Registration Date: 27-06-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
2 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 4.00

nice!
05-07-2007 20:33 Send an Email to benji b Search for Posts by benji b Add benji b to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Production questions & answers » Davide Carbone sample cd?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH