drumnbass.be forum
Register Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page

drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » CULTURE BOY - untitled » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Receive email on new post
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page CULTURE BOY - untitled
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CULTURE BOY CULTURE BOY is a male
v v v iv a record missing

images/avatars/avatar-2361.jpg

Registration Date: 12-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
6 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.83

CULTURE BOY - untitled Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please check out my new track 'jump funk' and post your comments here!!!

not finished yet. needs more layers n stuff but i want ya feeds. made on fruity 7 n the usual bass shizzle. big ups .be family

__
www.myspace.com/cultureboydnb
soundcloud

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CULTURE BOY: 02-11-2007 16:59.

31-10-2007 19:48 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
BattleDrone BattleDrone is a male
2161... the future.

images/avatars/avatar-3255.jpg

Registration Date: 30-12-2005

Helpfulness rating: 
40 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.70

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

That wobble works quite well I must say. Needs extra layers deffo. Drumming is ok (great ghost). It's a bit repetitive now.

__
Check my soundcloud (exclusive tracks on there)
31-10-2007 20:54 Send an Email to BattleDrone Homepage of BattleDrone Search for Posts by BattleDrone Add BattleDrone to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google
Tomos Tomos is a male
Infidel

images/avatars/avatar-2998.jpg

Registration Date: 15-04-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
18 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.28

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yeah, nice little dirty number! Impressive bass sounds (3xosc?) and good mix of vocal samples. The whole thing is flowing really nicely, good structure. It's defo got an old skool, junglist vibe especially with those ragga style samples. The only thing it lacks is a bit of atmosphere - it's a little bit on the dry side. Maybe some more subby basslines would help and a bit more melody somewhere? It needs a little tune in there I reckon, especially when the main bassline takes a backseat.

But yeah, cool track!

__
MySpace | Soundcloud | Drumnbass.be | Facebook
"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." Carl Sagan
31-10-2007 22:54 Send an Email to Tomos Homepage of Tomos Search for Posts by Tomos Add Tomos to your Buddy List
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

quote:
Originally posted by Tomos
Yeah, nice little dirty number! Impressive bass sounds (3xosc?) and good mix of vocal samples. The whole thing is flowing really nicely, good structure. It's defo got an old skool, junglist vibe especially with those ragga style samples. The only thing it lacks is a bit of atmosphere - it's a little bit on the dry side. Maybe some more subby basslines would help and a bit more melody somewhere? It needs a little tune in there I reckon, especially when the main bassline takes a backseat.

But yeah, cool track!

i completely agree.
needs a little counter melody to come in after a bit.
beats n bass only is not enough nowadays to carry a whole track.

BUT... i fucking love this bass n beat combo very much.

pure JUMP-FUNK!! Rinse

finish this with the tips given.

btw......

if i heard this in a shop, i would buy it!

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
01-11-2007 00:28 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
Shinyuri Shinyuri is a male
myspace.com/shinyuribeats

images/avatars/avatar-2276.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
3 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.67

badboy!!!!

definate floor gurner, stomach churner..ooooohhuuurgh

fukin love the samples used on this one - where u get them from?

agree with the other comments but that wont take long to polish it off.

finish and repost CB!

__
www.myspace.com/shinyuribeats

revel in the crapness of the website and then hit the add button... go on, do it, u know u wanna
01-11-2007 05:18 Send an Email to Shinyuri Homepage of Shinyuri Search for Posts by Shinyuri Add Shinyuri to your Buddy List
Seven Gun Seven Gun is a male
dotbee 4eva

images/avatars/avatar-2384.jpg

Registration Date: 16-01-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
4 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 9.75

you just must call this 'jump-funk'!!

the title track of our upcoming 'jump-funk' e.p.

__
"When you lose, dont lose the lesson"
02-11-2007 01:56 Send an Email to Seven Gun Search for Posts by Seven Gun Add Seven Gun to your Buddy List
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

RE: CULTURE BOY - untitled Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

nice jumup track here

ES STYLEEEEE

love it
very good mastering job

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

02-11-2007 12:30 Send an Email to tryptech Homepage of tryptech Search for Posts by tryptech Add tryptech to your Buddy List
tryptech tryptech is a male
Tryptech

Registration Date: 16-08-2006

Helpfulness rating: 
8 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 8.63

RE: CULTURE BOY - untitled Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

sounds even ebtter when Im drunk

__
ANALOGUE (Tryptech)

03-11-2007 01:07 Send an Email to tryptech Homepage of tryptech Search for Posts by tryptech Add tryptech to your Buddy List

Helpfulness rating: 

cool guys! big ups n that. any more???

__
soundcloud

03-11-2007 13:15 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
theaudiodemon
Cool Producer

Registration Date: 24-06-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
1 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 10.00

Ez now,

Good track you got layed down there, defo can get this sounding dirty... good sounds and ideas you've used here, all fits nicely. Just some sub needed and a few pads

Audio Demon - www.ukbassradio.co.uk 7-9 (NEW TIME)
05-11-2007 15:39 Send an Email to theaudiodemon Search for Posts by theaudiodemon Add theaudiodemon to your Buddy List
mcdougall57

Registration Date: 06-11-2007

Rate Member

Thumb Up! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

wicked track i love the wobbly bass just needs a few more layers

oh yeah and big up from bradford
06-11-2007 15:13 Send an Email to mcdougall57 Search for Posts by mcdougall57 Add mcdougall57 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator Go to the top of this page

06-06-2006 06:66 Search for Posts by Google Add Google to your Buddy List Send a Private Message to Google

Helpfulness rating: 

quote:
Originally posted by mcdougall57

yeah man big up. u from bradford then? where abouts if u are?

__
soundcloud

06-11-2007 20:02 Send an Email to CULTURE BOY Homepage of CULTURE BOY Search for Posts by CULTURE BOY Add CULTURE BOY to your Buddy List
collective collective is a male
TeamSleaze.com

Registration Date: 28-11-2006

Rate Member

fuckin jump funk

love the wobble sound alot like the drum pattern but a liitle varying would be sweet needs some more layers an shit but thats standard

i never layer my drums till its fully finished anyway

could do with more going on in the background i feel its a little hollow like

but yeah diggin this man

__
did you know that some men go out with men not as freinds!!! huummm thats a bit odd aint it!!!!!!
06-11-2007 21:02 Send an Email to collective Homepage of collective Search for Posts by collective Add collective to your Buddy List
brucifer brucifer is a male
Making all the tunes your mum loves

images/avatars/avatar-2912.gif

Registration Date: 23-10-2007

Helpfulness rating: 
13 Vote(s) - Average Rating: 7.85

Not a bad track. The drums are nice, but they could do with fattening up. They do have a good sound though. Maybe add the odd knew break, just to make a bit more interesting. The vocal isn't bad, nice fx on it, but I think it is being a bit over used. Possibly find another one to go with it. This would add a bit more depth to the track. The bass aint bad. Could maybe do with a sub base underneath to add more pressure to the over all track. Look forward to hearing the final version.

__
Drink Drool Gaga Tomato
07-11-2007 03:49 Search for Posts by brucifer Add brucifer to your Buddy List
mcdougall57

Registration Date: 06-11-2007

Rate Member

quote:
Originally posted by CULTURE BOY
quote:
Originally posted by mcdougall57

yeah man big up. u from bradford then? where abouts if u are?

yeah i live in odsal
07-11-2007 19:08 Send an Email to mcdougall57 Search for Posts by mcdougall57 Add mcdougall57 to your Buddy List
OBLIVION12 OBLIVION12 is a male
Producer

Registration Date: 16-11-2007

Rate Member

wicked! reminds me of a g-dub tune, love the drum edits before it drops, the wobble bass melody is spot on, classic vocals, the arrangement is excellent, this is deffinitely my kind of tune, modern jump up drum and bass, reminds me of a clipz or heist tune aswell and the are both top producers. i agree 9/10. it sounds right to me and i cant pick out any area that would need more work. probably the best track ive heard on hear so far, my cup of tea, i will be uploading some of my tracks soon, watch out! Id be looking out from oter tracks from culture boy
17-11-2007 11:47 Send an Email to OBLIVION12 Search for Posts by OBLIVION12 Add OBLIVION12 to your Buddy List
GoogleGoogle is female
Ad Producer

lots of money

Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
drumnbass.be forum » Production » Tunes » CULTURE BOY - untitled

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH